Warden's VT badge

Chad1123

I know that the Warden's VT badge is BW very similar to WL's VT badge, but i still don't know which boss will drop the material. Since in KR they can buy VT badges on market place, for us will be totally rng and if anyone knows what badge material is needed just for curiosity would be helpful.

37 minutes ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

They share their mats with their fellow blade users (BM/BD), which means their badge is obtained with the Frostburn Orb. So, an easier time for Warden since it's VT first boss.

I doubt it, I still didn't get my Frosburn orb on my bm after 15 runs but i guess is very nice since is the easiest and cheapest to get. I really look forward to play this new class hope i won't have the some luck as my BM on my Worden's badge too. Ty anyway for the answer.

By easier time I meant as it's the very first boss of the raid yeah, so you don't have to go through the whole VT nor trying to bother with Scion's Keep. (unlike shadow Warlock and wind Summoner xd)

Now again, rng is rng anyway. (thinking of this guy trying to get Husk from HQ but you'd then get 9-10 weeks of Rancor in a row, sad.)

3 hours ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Now again, rng is rng anyway. (thinking of this guy trying to get Husk from HQ but you'd then get 9-10 weeks of Rancor in a row, sad.)

Tell me, do you happen to be on bns academy dicord channel under blademaster class, because i once complained there for my badge rng a few days ago and a guy from TW sever had that problem too with HQ materials. If is really you i want to you to know that how was the odds in a huge amount of players to meet you again, if you don't are him i really wish you good luck next weeks.

9 hours ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

By easier time I meant as it's the very first boss of the raid yeah, so you don't have to go through the whole VT nor trying to bother with Scion's Keep. (unlike shadow Warlock and wind Summoner xd)

Dont worry, i am sure 75% of the whales will just have their gear moved over by support so they wont have to farm anything

Archived