VT badge for WL is a downgrade for personal DPS

Nyaha

Isn't it nice to finally get an end game piece of gear and see your numbers going down? What a neat subversion of expectations... The hardest obtainable badge in the game, and it's useless and even damaging to poor WLs personal dps. And this is while all other classes are enjoying some big numbers, and many of them got their badges much much more easily from the first two VT bosses.

Do you hate warlocks, huh NC soft?

Old badge - 262k

https://i.imgur.com/V9C9cCt.jpg

VT badge - 259k

https://i.imgur.com/Ehjx1BA.jpg

Just wait for the update where they revamp WL’s VT badge.

In details:

-Both VT badges will provide buffed Soulburn and Time Distortion.

-VT badges will be element-specific. Aransu for Ice and Dynasty for Shadow.

-Aransu badge will buff Dragoncall, while Dynasty buffs Dragon Helix.

-Both of them maintains the buffed Wingstorm.

-There will be a free exchange so that WL can trade their between Dynasty and Aransu for their specific elements.

34 minutes ago, Kozuki said:

In details:

-Both VT badges will provide buffed Soulburn and Time Distortion.

-VT badges will be element-specific. Aransu for Ice and Dynasty for Shadow.

-Aransu badge will buff Dragoncall, while Dynasty buffs Dragon Helix.

-Both of them maintains the buffed Wingstorm.

-There will be a free exchange so that WL can trade their between Dynasty and Aransu for their specific elements.

This. Plus you have to consider that was warlock, your main purpose is to enhance your party DPS. Same as with Warden

I had this discussion on reddit already -> Warden does its role well. (tank)

However, what's the actual role of Warlock ? Aside from Soulburn, it's just another dps class. There's 4 ranged class on this game, probably only Wind Summoner is on par or a bit worse than Shadow Warlock. Ice Warlock is fine, but too much crit dependant. Meanwhile, Gunslingers and Force Masters burst millions of millions. 

There's literally not much point to play a Warlock, having realised the facts above^. I'll still main Warlock tho because re-rolling is expensive and I can't afford it, I also still like the shadow gameplay. 

That famous planned rework should come soon enough, because at the moment Warlock is pretty much dead in Korea.

10 hours ago, raging phenix said:

3K diffrence lmao and you complain ? a little bit of bad crit RNG; a ping spike; slight mess up in your rotation.. so many things can account for 3K dps diffrence.

VT parse was near perfect. It's the old badge parse that had a few stutters, and if i would try over for a few times i could get 1-2 k more or something. But this is not the point.

10 hours ago, Granger said:

Well if you dont want a key to every door (party) ever... i think thats a bit more worth than 3k

Again - you are missing the point.

I knew that vt badge is about useless for WL and only needed for party. That is why didn't bother to get it sooner and only did it now when it became the default requirement for any party beyond NS. But i never thought that it is SO BAD that i will go down in dps.

This is not ok to see lesser numbers after you acquire the higher tier gear. This contradicts the basic design of this game (that is - perpetual grind for higher numbers).

NC soft! Do you hear? WTH is this bs?..

6 hours ago, Kozuki said:

In details:

Well that sounds promising. But if it's not even yet applied in KR then when are WE getting this? Next summer?..

Then i guess i can just ignore the next few troves as i am nothing bigger than just a sb slave now with that crappy badge.

4 hours ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

I had this discussion on reddit already -> Warden does its role well. (tank)

However, what's the actual role of Warlock ? Aside from Soulburn, it's just another dps class.

Exactly. And just as you mentioned - as of now WL can't even get close to other DPS classes. It's useless.

Archived