Forums

Crashing

Chaniqua97

Im getting done with this game crashing my pc. Ive tried everything to stop it but no.

No its not my pc crashing its the game crashing my pc because this is the only game that does this to my pc.

Has anyone got any clue on how to stop this before i seriously stop playing conpleley.

Have you tried a "Repair"? I've just reinstalled the game (of course, I completely removed it first) and it seems to be better now. You can also try to switch between 32/64 bit mode.

Anyway, I know that feeling, me and my friends experience random crashes too.

If it crashes your pc do you get a blue screen?
If not: https://www.lifewire.com/disable-the-automatic-restart-on-system-failure-in-windows-7-2626275

This will turn on the logging of problems and you should be able to see a blue screen..
then you can use a free program named "whocrashed" to analyze the blue screen, it should contain information about the last bluescreen you had. (resplendence.com)

9 hours ago, SkFy said:

If it crashes your pc do you get a blue screen?
If not: https://www.lifewire.com/disable-the-automatic-restart-on-system-failure-in-windows-7-2626275

This will turn on the logging of problems and you should be able to see a blue screen..
then you can use a free program named "whocrashed" to analyze the blue screen, it should contain information about the last bluescreen you had. (resplendence.com)

Yes i get a blue screen or a black screen

12 hours ago, csisy said:

Have you tried a "Repair"? I've just reinstalled the game (of course, I completely removed it first) and it seems to be better now. You can also try to switch between 32/64 bit mode.

Anyway, I know that feeling, me and my friends experience random crashes too.

Yes ive tried all that

I have been playing since beta and have only crashed under 10 times total. Well just now, 4 times in a row in under 30 minutes I crashed.  I keep getting a disconnected from server error or no error at all.  just goes to my desktop.  It isn't my internet since I am still connected to my raid with discord.  It isn't my ram since I have 18 gigs and my task manager showed  only 5 gigs were being used at the time. 

Help!

This has only happened since maintenance today

Archived