There won't be Lyn Warden, right?

Kozuki

My policy is "Lyn-only unless impossible".

When Gunner was first released, I played it with Jin preset cuz I thought "That's it". Then NCSoft suddenly released Lyn Gunner.

What was annoying was that they used this chance to sell Race Change voucher, cuz business. Sure, no one forced me to change my Gunner's race. But look at those brand new animations! How could a Lyn player like me just simply ignored it :grrr:

So yeah, I'm currently making my Jin MK.II preset, and hoped that there will no Lyn Warden. Don't toy with my wallet, NCSoft :tears:

6 minutes ago, SilverFoxR said:

They haven't made a Lyn Destroyer, so what makes you think they'd make a Lyn Warden? :HajoonConfused:

Gunner did not have Lyn as an available race at first. But I guess it was either a popular demand, or not having enough time to develop animations for Lyn to catch up with deadline, or they suddenly realize guns can fit Lyn's statures, or just a business ploy to sell Race Change voucher. So yeah, we have Lyn Gunner now.

For Des, I think that they was keen to not have Lyn Des from the beginning of the game already.

9 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Gunner did not have Lyn as an available race at first. But I guess it was either a popular demand, or not having enough time to develop animations for Lyn to catch up with deadline, or they suddenly realize guns can fit Lyn's statures, or just a business ploy to sell Race Change voucher. So yeah, we have Lyn Gunner now.

For Des, I think that they was keen to not have Lyn Des from the beginning of the game already.

There. That spot I underlined? You pretty much answered your own question. Like how the two-handed greataxe is way too big for a Lyn, the two-handed greatsword is also way to massive and heavy for a Lyn to use. So no, they will not make a Lyn Warden. Gunner, sure... that was easy. Archer? Hard to say... probably not.

2 hours ago, Deadly Intent said:

If the KR kids want it bad enough NC will put it in.  All comes down to money.  Things like could a lyn actually pick up a broadsword or the backstory of the warden would be  pushed under the rug.

*Continue to the Trailer about Warrior vs Zakhan* After beating the heck out of Zakhan, the angry, now calm, warrior heard a baby crying. In a bush, he picked up a smol Lyn baby, whose eyes look the same as the Lyn girl he failed to protect.

Thus born the tale of Lyn Warden, the Feral Fur(r)y who masters the stoic Hamster Stance, and the feral Rat Stance.

"*Continue to the Trailer about Warrior vs Zakhan* After beating the heck out of Zakhan, the angry, now calm, warrior heard a baby crying. In a bush, he picked up a smol Lyn baby, whose eyes look the same as the Lyn girl he failed to protect.

Thus born the tale of Lyn Warden, the Feral Fur(r)y who masters the stoic Hamster Stance, and the feral Rat Stance."

Even understanding that last part is likely largely satirical...

:puke::puke::puke:

Archived