SM hard mode worth it?

Chad1123

Hello guys right now i'm pretty unlucky with my VT badge and i'm sitting at 15 runs. I have heard that Merchant of Wonder has a chance to sell badge materials and right now I am aransu gear and all i need is my badge, since SM (Startstone mines) hard mode is pretty easy and fast to clear is it worh spamming it to get the badge, or is just 1 chance in 1000?

The chance for the merchant is very little, plus then you need to be lucky that when you get him he has your badge material.

I would say its not really worth it, but....considering you have the gear its always an extra chance, even if you do it 1-2 times a day as a daily run you still get another potential shot. It is up to you.

4 hours ago, Chad1123 said:

Hello guys right now i'm pretty unlucky with my VT badge and i'm sitting at 15 runs. I have heard that Merchant of Wonder has a chance to sell badge materials and right now I am aransu gear and all i need is my badge, since SM (Startstone mines) hard mode is pretty easy and fast to clear is it worh spamming it to get the badge, or is just 1 chance in 1000?

They said on stream (blade and soul team) that the longer & harder dungeons have more chance to get the merchant, keep in mind that it's a little chance anyway, and u still need to have luck to get that badge merchant..

Then nothing, i thought i can maybe get that if i do around 100 runs but if is not worth it i guess i'll keep praying god giving me that dam badge, is pretty frustrating if u pass the 10 runs and now i am getting near 20. They should really make a new way to get that badge because there is a huge difference between the ones called "luky" and get that within 5 runs like my guildmates/friednds and people like me or a guy i heard got it at 31st run, because we are talking about weeks not days and this type of rng make people stresfull.

40 minutes ago, Chad1123 said:

Then nothing, i thought i can maybe get that if i do around 100 runs but if is not worth it i guess i'll keep praying god giving me that dam badge, is pretty frustrating if u pass the 10 runs and now i am getting near 20. They should really make a new way to get that badge because there is a huge difference between the ones called "luky" and get that within 5 runs like my guildmates/friednds and people like me or a guy i heard got it at 31st run, because we are talking about weeks not days and this type of rng make people stresfull.

Imo you should still do 1 SM hard run per day. you dont loose on it plus maybe u get lucky.

Archived