Friends list blank still/friends not showing on map

Faline

I've sent a message to support but I feel like this needs to be put in the forums too if it hasn't been already...basically for weeks now my friends list has been completely blank...as in no friends showing on it at all.

e0k00w.jpg

Alot of other people are experiencing this too, and some aren't. It's really frustrating and to be honest the game soon becomes a very lonely place when you can't see who is even online without having their name memorized :// I really hope this is fixed asap as a priority. My boyfriend already is refusing to play the game until it's fixed as he is finding it so irritating and it's getting to the same point with me. There is no purple indicators on maps either of friends. Block list is still working, can see the full list of people there. 

• 2 weeks later...

i have the exact same problem sadly its been 2 month for me and ive given up waiting as they obviously seem to just ether ignore the people having a problem or say oh we know theres a problem and we are trying to fix it yet there has been people complaining about this issue for years if i was you get used to playing alone or start adding people you meet in game on discord or another place so you can stay in touch thats all i can suggest sadly sorry i wish i was more help 

i personal dont know and also have that same question i personally dont think its an issue with the friends list i think its an issue with the history tab of your character profile as mine is blank and i know that has all information about your character including items you have picked up and friends you have made so i think the issue stems from the history tab in profile which could have made it harder to find this issue but dont quote me on this as i am not sure 

Archived