Items

LisaL

I assume you mean the ones where you get them from daily dash and such...when you click on the item on the left side you can see the item on the right side, right click on the item you see on the right side and then you can move it to your inventory.

also you need to unseal (identify) the items and for whatever reason they make you rely on a supply of those items that seem only given as log in rewards, as well as lock boxes, wasted a TON of keys on that first area spin wheel thing only to realize its the same small pool of items (got a cool costume though)  Moving forward i probably wont unlock boss boxes until gearing for endgame, whats the point.

Also i thought this game has a "keep your gear but upgrade it" system but im finding i need to replace my gear every couple levels with new items, which is unexpected.  Haven't seen any means to upgrade other than a couple of debatably useful gems i have.

1 hour ago, Crunchyblack said:

Also i thought this game has a "keep your gear but upgrade it" system but im finding i need to replace my gear every couple levels with new items, which is unexpected.  Haven't seen any means to upgrade other than a couple of debatably useful gems i have.

The game does have that system, they give you everything you need when you first start out to get you caught up quickly to others now since it would take you ages if they kept things as it was before. You will get some permanent gear from the story including the weapon, it’s called baleful and that will be the only weapon you upgrade moving forward.

The weapon will have gem sockets and it’s highly recommend that you don’t upgrade that weapon if it doesn’t have 6 slots instead go to grand harvest square and keep buying the boxes until you get 6 slots on the weapon.

Archived