Forums

5 week "Way of the Warrior Event"

ElectricPotato

19 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

LoL, what ? Did i say event is bad ? What are you even talking about ?

If you have some fortune telling channel, i should subscribe ... 'cos i can't really see how it was so '' obvious '' that they were going to re-launch an event with a short time gap just to cuck people that sucked it up & upgraded theirs normally after missing it.

Did I ever say that you said it was bad......no. What I said was I don't know how people can complain about this event, when in retrospect the Frozen Firing Range is actually terrible. I explained that the gear is old, so complaining about you just NOW getting it to true ascending is mute because it is so old. Seeing how your conversation with others went I can already tell this conversation isn't going anywhere.

9 hours ago, RedTheLegend said:

Did I ever say that you said it was bad......no. What I said was I don't know how people can complain about this event, when in retrospect the Frozen Firing Range is actually terrible. I explained that the gear is old, so complaining about you just NOW getting it to true ascending is mute because it is so old. Seeing how your conversation with others went I can already tell this conversation isn't going anywhere.

Still spamming same assumption that i '' am '' complaining about the event ... Just lol. If you say '' You are complaining about the event '' then that means '' You think the event is bad '', where is the difference ? Read my reply to HateMe or don't w/e. If that is so '' old '' why does it cost 7k ? Why does it trigger you that much, me complaining about aprox 7k gold ? What are you complaining about ?

It's obvious what you are struggling to achieve here. Hope '' ignore user '' option is working as intended. 'cos i don't really have time to re-explain myself over and over again for random people persistenly spamming their assumptions like real stuff about something which is none of their bussiness in the first place.

Archived