Two problems with upcoming event

PetPuggi

Er... maybe I'm wrong but I think you all forget that, in the case you can lvl up a character from 1 to 55 in (about 11-14 hours), for "normal" people that means between 4 to 7 days... I don't really know how much time do "normal" people play in a day but 2-3 hours a day it's a huge part of a day (from people who work or study), like I said maybe I'm wrong and my play time is below average ?

5 hours ago, GoogleMe said:

Can I get the definition of "a few", I'm lost "a few" seems alot less than 11.

Usually a couple, a few, and several on their own are used to refer to single digit numbers. A couple would be two, a few would be three, or four, while several would be five, to nine, although five could be tossed into a few, or several depending on who you talk to. If you were to talk about numbers other than between two, and nine, like in different ranges in the thousands for instance, you'd then just tag that at the end, so a couple thousand, a few tens of thousands, or several hundred thousand for example.

Meaning yes, "a few" would certainly be referring to numbers below eleven. Although even that is immaterial, as that was a video about going from levels one, to fifty, while we were talking about going from level one, to fifty-five, which requires you to go through an additional four acts.

On 8/24/2018 at 4:48 PM, HateMe said:

If it took you longer then you did surely something hella wrong. I leveled 4 of my alts to lvl 55 not too long after the patch went live. so...if you didnt make it, too bad for you, doesnt mean others didnt either.

you need to learn the definition of "casual". A casual player will never achieve the same as someone dedicated. The so called casual players need to stop expecting everything to be handed to them because they cannot play as much / do as much in game. It isnt their fault because they have other things, so do others. But creating "problems" where there are none because someone cannot invest as much time as someone else is not a game propblem, or a publisher problem. Its a YOU problem.

All the "problems" casual players are facing are not there. They just create them and want changes to fit their needs because they lack the time compared to others. That is not how a game should be. I am not saying everything is perfect, because it clearly isnt, there are some things which i do agree can be improved, but as of late all the complaints you see on the forums sound like crying from kids who just dont want to put in effort for something. I know several players who dont spend money on this game, and who got all the way to aransu with decently upgraded souls, maxed BT gear, by simply playing 3-4 hours a day.

Yet i am the "annoying one" because i simply state things the way they are, and i  assure you i am the last person to sugar coat things. I simply state my opinion as objectively as i can, without caring if someone plays 1 hour a day or 8 hours a day, because that is literally like in every single game.

I don't know why you bother commenting if you only leveled characters on lvl 55 release. It's not realistic - and it's not helpful.  The fact that you said "you can easily get lvl 55 in a few hours. Not even a full day so you are wrong with this." - just proves that you have not leveled a character in AGES.

I also don't understand why moderators have allowed you for so long to have such a nickname "HateMe" - I find it provoking, disturbing and troll-ish. If you were the "great conversationalist" you claim to be, you would have chosen a more adequate nickname - so please spare us.

It takes 6 of more hours to level from 50 to 55. You need to get 50 HM7 or 8 before you're allowed to level up to 51 and continue to 55. After leveling 3 characters recently, I left a 4th at lvl 50 because I couldn't go through the 50-55 ordeal once again. If it was 2 hours, GOD would that have been wonderful! But it's not, so stop misleading people.

Also... don't try to pretend that you understand the current situation of the F2P. As a 3 months returning player, if you want to make real progress in this game I can safely state this - unless you're willing to shell 50-100 bucks/euros, pay a monthly subscription and grind for 10 hours a day on multiple characters, as well as manage to find a decent guild to possibly help you out - JUST DON'T BOTHER. The other alternative is to play 4 hours a day for one year and hope that you will get boosted on your way, just like "the several players you know".

what anoy me in this event are those rift stage 3 weap who i am pretty sure if we do math are more expensive riftwalk stage3 > aransu 3 than baleful stage1 > aransu 3....

and we have to add all those weapon breakthrough weapons we have to farm in those boring outdated dungeons with non existant drop rate 

Still waiting for a way to make Rift/Dawn actually viable weapons. Aside from being an Earth Destroyer, it's not advised to even go that path : not only it's weaker but it's also more expensive.

:HongWhat:

Also leveling shouldn't be that quick anyway, the current time needed is good enough. Recently finished all yellow/orange quests at my own pace, it's more enjoyable than rushing it like it's a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ job. (still took 3-4 days only with some 'break', so imagine 'speedrunning' your lvls)

50-55 is indeed 2h (or even less), mind we're talking about the level not the act 8 itself. (you get to lv55 while clearing the quest where Hyunmung try to open the portal thing, in general)

By the way, you seems to forgot that you'll still have your Bale/Seraph to upgrade from the story so you can use the Rift/DF to actually join 'higher' dungeons or farm the 'lower' ones more easily while upgrading your actual weapon. Now if the weapon takes time to obtain, then yeah, it's not worth it. (if we have enough time for weapon + soul, I'd suggest that, it's not like pet aura is an absolute upgrade at all, stage 10 is more than enough)

As it stands currently, I like the event. I like the options I have, even though I may end up just getting oils on most of my characters.

I fully intend on getting the Riftwalk 3 weapon from this event on my Fire BM, Earth SF and Earth Destroyer alts. While not as good as Raven path, you can build around Riftwalk and still do good enough damage to participate in higher up dungeons. Also my alts don't get upgrades that often so that takes some of the edge off the higher upgrade cost, and if they ever do reduce it in the future, I'll already have the weapon at the ready to upgrade further.

Completing Act 8 is the slow way to 55, after opening up level experience again it is much faster to knock out the VT orange quest line and then the first quest of the DKV quest line. That puts you to 55 (with premium, might require a little more without, I dunno) within like 30 mins of opening up level exp again. I wouldn't recommend doing that on your first character but for alts that you can mail over 300 draken cores for accessories its the fastest way to DC/WC.

Archived