trove soon?

ginIchi093

They come around 3 months apart and since summer one was 20th of June normal schedule would be around third week of September (19th). But noone will tell you exactly as there were cases of shifting dates in the past. I assume they will make a stream before warrior is released as they always do.. so keep your eyes open. There should be some trove info then or at least trove icon on their client. ;)

Yeah.. was thinking about July and wrote it instead of June lol

6 minutes ago, Lee Nyan said:

They come around 3 months apart and since summer one was 20th of July normal schedule would be around third week of September (19th). But noone will tell you exactly as there were cases of shifting dates in the past. I assume they will make a stream before warrior is released as they always do.. so keep your eyes open. There should be some trove info then or at least trove icon on their client. ;)

Like Lee said, trove it's every 3 months. Btw, was June, not July. 

3 hours ago, HateMe said:

it would be very unlikely to release a trove together with a new class that people could just whale on without problems. Then again they are money greedy so....wouldnt put it past them.

That's not unlikely at all it's the perfect time to do it and there isn't really any reason why people shouldn't be able to whale their warden from day 1. daily dash also got extended by one week to match up with it so it's already pretty damn sure that trove will happen with the update.

11 hours ago, HateMe said:

it would be very unlikely to release a trove together with a new class that people could just whale on without problems. Then again they are money greedy so....wouldnt put it past them.

They did that with gunner release, so its not unlikely at all

1 hour ago, Yaory said:

Yes i saw it, i appreciate the idea of a garenteed rewards, but 1k keys for octagonals is wayy too stingy, that reward should be at like 300 keys, 1k keys should give gilded gems

i dont think they should give you a gilded for that many keys tbh. This is supposed to be a consolation prize not a jackpot.

Even more hilarious is that you can only pick one lol when you think NC couldn't get more greedier. I can't blame em though since idiots are willing to keep buying, if someone was willing to give me $200 for an item worth $20 I wouldn't stop em.

Archived