Moonstone crystals

ChaChing

Dear community,

please help to spread this thread and make NCSOFT react since this is an issue that bothers all of us!

You can just write a "+1" or your own opinion. Just let us make them do a step in the right direction and listen to us. We are a community and this is the way to show that we won't eat every unhealthy meal they serve us on the plate.

First of all fix the massive problem with moonstone crystals, don't lie to us by saying the rate wasn't changed at all. There is a bunch of reports and tests that this is NOT TRUE.

- Increase the msc 10 bundle drop from naksun.

- Add msc to F16-F20.

- Give us more options to farm them, master hong is the perfect way to go since this is NEW content. Otherwise farming hong is not rewarding at all if you have the necklace. Besides the daily quest even this NEW content is ALREADY DEAD. Make a guaranteed 1 msc per boss.

- Transfer the 100 msc bundle drop from naksun to master hong.

"Act, don't react!"

- Master Hong.

- No 10-bundle from Naksun. Being able to get 10 moonstone crystal on a 5 sec boss fight is pretty ridiculous. He still drop one moonstone crystal guaranteed tho.

- Add msc to 16F-20F, 10-bundle chances on Yunsang.

- Add 10 & 100 bundles on treasure chests from Yeoharan + Hong. (Outlaw treasure chest and idk I've never bothered to clear Hong)

I don't know how a 10g daily is already dead as well, need explainations.

Get good materials from good farming, not too much (20 years of Naksun to get a 10-bundle) but not too less either (getting a 10-bundle every minute on a 5 sec fight).

You are right. Hong is just a daily, nothing more. That's the point.

Why would they want that people grind old content like Naksun more than new content like Hong or Yeoharan? There is absolutely no sense at all.

Even Outlaw Island is nearly useless (unless the daily) because dgs drop rate is too low.

This request has been so long asked. Even they reduce everwhere from reward such as 3 times winning pvp 6v6 yellow chest (contained moonstones), and reducing moonstones 100 bundles from naksun.

While people try to join to get box moonstones on 6v6, most whales whining about the low geared pvp players.

While we need 5K+ moonstones to progress to get good gear pvp pve (for medium player maybe 2.5K-3K moonstones enough).

I know many people though got 3-5K in moonstones crystals. But they camped SSP and do pvp like 8hours+ everyday as if it's his work.

And other materials we also need thousands also (elysian, soulstone, sacred, etc).

13 minutes ago, Jack Valent said:

This request has been so long asked. Even they reduce everwhere from reward such as 3 times winning pvp 6v6 yellow chest (contained moonstones), and reducing moonstones 100 bundles from naksun.

While people try to join to get box moonstones on 6v6, most whales whining about the low geared pvp players.

While we need 5K+ moonstones to progress to get good gear pvp pve (for medium player maybe 2.5K-3K moonstones enough).

I know many people though got 3-5K in moonstones crystals. But they camped SSP and do pvp like 8hours+ everyday as if it's his work.

And other materials we also need thousands also (elysian, soulstone, sacred, etc).

That is not true at all....i used up all my moonstone crystals and within a week i had 150+ just from doing daily dungeons and farming basin a little bit. There is no moonstone crystal problem, what you need is a petition to make people actually play the game.

Naksun should stay as is,  As for Yousang / master hong, sure they can get a chance for a 10-bundle. Thats about it.

The problem is the places to farm, aren't the proper ones, u need to farm a 1 year and something or 2 years floor to get moonstones, most of people need to increase their gear fast because this game is 90% elitists, most are horrible and only have gear (trove warriors) and that people want to increase the gear so they don't get "bully" on dungeons, idc about that, i just do my thing, play the game, have fun and i upgrade my gear with time, i don't farm naksun for hours every day, people that do that will leave the game soon cuz they will get bored and frustrated like some people i know that did that, just take your time and do your thing, ignore those who "make" you need to upgrade your gear so u can join a raid or dungeon, after all u don't do nothing without knowledge of mechs. Naksun is a horrible place to farm but if they remain the 10 bundle there and add it on Hong, Yeoharan and F16-F20 as well, if u farm 30-40 moonstones every day in 2 weeks you'll get about 420 moonstones, that's basically an upgrade of weapon/necklace VT, in 2 weeks if u farm 100+gold per day + selling some stuff u can reach 2-2,5k gold, u can buy the materials to upgrade weapon/soul/necklace, just enjoy the game and take your time, don't rush things, the content will get easier like always and you'll get where u want to be :victory:

I agree, they need to provide more means to acquire moonstone crystals or better increase the drop rate and amounts in order to control the market price which is ridiculously too expensive. This is not a legendary material so it should not barred players to easily obtain it. Not to mention that it is also account bound just like the soul stone and sacred crystals. This is one of the reason new players quit right away as the main material to upgrade weapons and accessories is hard to obtain.

I understand this is a way to pace some players to gear up slowly, but to be honest, there's a point at when running repetitive content with low rewards become painful, just for little to no payoff.

The only item material that is really in drought right now IS Moonstone crystals, because the pace at which they are obtained vs. consumed are wildly unbalanced, even purchasing 10 from f10 isn't a viable option, cause the amount require to upgrade VT gear stages are ridiculous.

Maybe have a material converter or old currency converter to recycle some old materials into more useful current weapon upgrade mats. RNG box though, so it isn't a fixed value, but makes use of old mats and currency like naryu tablets, coins, silver, and hell even soulstones.

Sacred crystals are now becoming more common, and having less and less use, it's might even become clutter soon. =/

I understand this is a grinder. But nobody wants to farm old content to get upgrade materials. It just doesn't feel rewarding killing an outdated boss in 2 seconds for your upgrades. As someone already mentioned before, people will quit the game because they are frustrated. I mean, either you make thousands of naksun runs or you just swipe your credit card in trove/rng boxes. People who are F2P will quit, people who pay will also quit because they realize the only proper way to get upgrade materials is by whaling the hell out of cash-events. First the whales will stop whaling because ncsoft keeps making bad decisions, then they will quit someday and move on to another game.

NCSOFT it's up to you, at the moment you think you are the real money makers but on long-term you will just doom this awesome game by taking the wrong direction. You don't like pay 2 win? Basically this is already p2w since BG is gear-based. PvE is heavily pay 2 progress which is defined by the majority of players p2w, just because you say it is not doesn't mean the opinions of the players aren't right. You aren't right either.

On 8/22/2018 at 7:09 AM, Lyn Thunderfox said:

- No 10-bundle from Naksun. Being able to get 10 moonstone crystal on a 5 sec boss fight is pretty ridiculous. He still drop one moonstone crystal guaranteed tho.

- Add msc to 16F-20F, 10-bundle chances on Yunsang.

- Add 10 & 100 bundles on treasure chests from Yeoharan + Hong. (Outlaw treasure chest and idk I've never bothered to clear Hong)

I don't know how a 10g daily is already dead as well, need explainations.

Get good materials from good farming, not too much (20 years of Naksun to get a 10-bundle) but not too less either (getting a 10-bundle every minute on a 5 sec fight).

actually the time it takes to get to naksun; specialy if you don't have a ticket... it would still make sense. but yeah they should drastically increase the drop rate somewhere. VT gear takes so much of the stuff yet so little drops. I think you can farm it somewhere in the KR version of the game but NA hasn't added it in their infinite wisdom

Il y a 5 heures, RagingPhenix a dit :

actually the time it takes to get to naksun; specialy if you don't have a ticket... it would still make sense. but yeah they should drastically increase the drop rate somewhere. VT gear takes so much of the stuff yet so little drops. I think you can farm it somewhere in the KR version of the game but NA hasn't added it in their infinite wisdom

Well it's just F12, the rest of the floors are the same 5 sec burst -> done. And it's more about accessibility, everyone can easily do Naksun at this point now. Moonstone crystals are more toward endgame gear so it makes sense if you drop them much more from other high places rather than F15. (300 each Aransu stage + 1200 to max necky, enjoy)

Also forgot F14 can drop one as well. xd

It's sad that even with 50k peaches farmed a day you need 10 days per aransu stage. And where are other accessories?

Yes, they should definitely add 10 and 100 ms bundle drop from Master Hong, and most importantly, make the chance as original Naksun drop. Moonstones are becoming bigger and bigger paywall with limited Whirlwind keys.

Archived