Forums

Release berserker for US/EU ???

Hexz

If by berserker u mean the warrior class already released in Korea, they already leaked the relese date being 5th September. This just make a huge mistake publishing the article a few days ago and now we wait for the official announcement to come again. They announced the class along with the realase of the new part of the story line.

1 minute ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everyone,

Thanks for clarifying, Chad1123!

I just wanted to add that the date shown is not final and will likely change.

Stay tuned for the actual release date!

Most likely end of September, then :)

9 hours ago, asot said:

Most likely end of September, then :)

there is no way in hell they are gonna release it at the end of september, since warrior will release on 11th on Russian bns, if they will not release it on 5th they prolly gonna delay it a week max.

I'm not going to use the "leaked" date, but during the BnS TV they did recently showing off the new cosmetics and Frozen Firing Range, they did say a "big update" is coming soon, which also hinted at some graphical updates... so we might be seeing Warrior come with that... or better yet, the Unreal 4 update.

17 minutes ago, SilverFoxR said:

I'm not going to use the "leaked" date, but during the BnS TV they did recently showing off the new cosmetics and Frozen Firing Range, they did say a "big update" is coming soon, which also hinted at some graphical updates... so we might be seeing Warrior come with that... or better yet, the Unreal 4 update.

Nah, don't expect UE4 this year tbh, Im pretty sure UE4 will be released and tested first on KR then they will apply it here like every patch.. 

1 hour ago, SilverFoxR said:

Bethany during stream after update when she did daily chalange and event said that UE4 update is gona be next year but no concreate date even they have. So we are getting content update this time.

I have a feeling this release will be most like september 26 (after Autumn comes out in september 22)

After the next 2 events:

1º is Frozen Firing Range its will take 21days, (start august 15 until september 4);

2º next event (can be new version of: tower of memory/golden harvest festival) will take more 21days (start september 5 until september 25);

And so we get Fall/Autumn Treasure Trove or they will delay trove to october and release RNG boxes (i choose date september 26 because its 1 year after gunslinger come out, was release september 13 on last year with trove) and release new class. This best scenario to NCWest profit.

Not sure what graphical updates you guys keep mentioning here... I don't really recall such mentions from the latest streams. One thing is for certain - UE4 won't come to BnS earlier than 2019 (confirmed by Jonathan during streams and even in the producer letter), assuming they finish it by then and it doesn't get delayed to 2020 which is a more sad, but more realistic way of not getting hopes up for nothing.

I'm more inclined to go with Nomade13's scenario, with the release near the end of next month. But it should definitely be coming up in September. More important is to see what we get with the package... if we get a char slot, a char boost, etc.

On 8/19/2018 at 7:12 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everyone,

Thanks for clarifying, Chad1123!

I just wanted to add that the date shown is not final and will likely change.

Stay tuned for the actual release date!

U do realise that u will loose shi***** of profit from trove if u dont release warrior at the same time as trove right ?

From what i saw from the rewards page when they created it, before they deleted, there's no char boost (lv 50 stuff) only a weapon skin, some xp charms and other stuff, there's a chance that they can change the rewards but if it's the ones they posted on the website, horrible rewards..

Archived