Can we have Raven or Storm Dragon/Exalted weapon skin for the Warden pack instead?

Kozuki

They look much better than Aransu skin that you are going to give us. Meanwhile, players who have passed Raven stage may feel missing one of the coolest weapon designs in this game.

Meanwhile, as most players just go straight to Aransu weapon instead of going equivalent non-raid path, you won't see many of them using Storm Dragon/Exalted as weapon, except for a few lone Destroyers who actually benefits more from Storm Dragon. These weapons have super cool-looking compared to Aransu.

Or maybe let us choose ourselves, using the "Crystal Carp" method from Fortune Falls' event: You give player a chest, asking input of a small amount of bound materials, allowing players to select their desired skins.

Example: Summoner's Aransu - Exalted - Storm Dragon - Raven.

-Aransu looks like... what? Somekind of fireball? Oh sorry, must be a Black Swan on fire. Wait, how does it suppose to relate to Aransu School?

-Exalted is a Phoenix

-Storm Dragon is an Asian Dragon

-Raven looks a lot nicer when you actually equip it and donned in Dark Path outfit. Perfect size and height. The eerie-looking red core, sparkle and red lightning effect (preview it yourself) looks so like something you got from Raven King.

GeHngvl.jpgzAi2BU9.jpgWjI5ZJJ.jpgZhVu2At.jpg

4 hours ago, Kozuki said:

-Raven looks a lot nicer when you actually equip it and donned in Dark Path outfit. Perfect size and height. The eerie-looking red core, sparkle and red lightning effect (preview it yourself) looks so like something you got from Raven King.

ZhVu2At.jpg

You forgot to mention it ONLY looks good with the Dark Path outfit. The red eye on the chest, and blue feathered collar, makes it a great match (because it's designed to be). Other than Dark Path, it doesn't match anything. Maybe 1 or 2 others. Raven is overrated. It's not "cool black and red", because the blue completely ruins that. And its shape isn't exactly great either.

Enough of my Raven wep rant, onto the topic.

I think it's still too early to release any of these weapons as skins. While not usable as skin, they're all still obtainable. I'd prefer they would release way older, antique weapon paths.

True Infernal. True Profane. Awakened and True Siren. The 2 remaining Oathbreakers. All of these look really nice (as BM). And they haven't been obtainable in over a year or 2. Even the uglier ones, like True Blight, Awakened Infernal/Profane, can be used to experiment, with their unique colour combinations.

I'd rather have a come-back of all the antique weapons, than these still-obtainable weapon skins.

As an Earth Destroyer with Storm Dragon, i am glad that they give aransu as weapon skin. It shocks me seeing so much rant about raven & storm dragon skins when they look so cheap and ugly to me. I had to immediately alter the appearance on my alts whenever i upgraded to raven ( Fm, Bm, Sin ) It looks cheap ... like some toy instead of weapon. When i first upgraded to storm dragon from riftwalk on my des, i was like '' Wtf ? '' and had to use some looted weapon as skin since then.

Compared to Seraph, Ascendant, Riftwalk, Aransu ... both Raven & Storm Dragon are cheap toys.

I would really want Ascendant but Aransu isn't bad either.

Archived