In case of you are going to re-use the Frozen Firing Range event in far future, here is feedback for anti-frustration.

Kozuki

-Cut down the number of wave from 6 to 3-4. You can increase the number of mobs to 15-20 per wave but slower their speed as compensation.

-Quicken animation of Yeti throwing chests. Like, it can just throw the chest directly, instead of jump-throw chest-jump back.

-Rush the waiting time between waves. One of most boring factor about defensive gameplay is the long wait between waves.

-Small Yeti that kills chest should stop respawning. When they are killed, they are killed. No yeti left = end chest phase. In compensation, yeti will not change aggro to players and hit chests a lot harder.

10 hours ago, Kozuki said:

-Cut down the number of wave from 6 to 3-4. You can increase the number of mobs to 15-20 per wave but slower their speed as compensation.

-Quicken animation of Yeti throwing chests. Like, it can just throw the chest directly, instead of jump-throw chest-jump back.

-Rush the waiting time between waves. One of most boring factor about defensive gameplay is the long wait between waves.

-Small Yeti that kills chest should stop respawning. When they are killed, they are killed. No yeti left = end chest phase. In compensation, yeti will not change aggro to players and hit chests a lot harder.

MY GOD NEW PLAYERS WHINE, No one had such complaints back in 2016 when frozen firing range first came out. Learn your rotations and stop spending your days getting brain dead carried

4 minutes ago, RagingPhenix said:

Learn your rotations and stop spending your days getting brain dead carried

There's no rotation on that dungeon lol, all u need to do is just pick a gun and spam left click. I can relate with Kozuki this dungeon clearly takes a nice ammount of time and the max output of oils is just kinda only 2 if u do all dungeons everyday, that's the reason i skip this event dungeon.

15 hours ago, Kozuki said:

Some good ideas, to be honest. Up-voted.

On 8/18/2018 at 11:32 AM, Chad1123 said:

There's no rotation on that dungeon lol, all u need to do is just pick a gun and spam left click. I can relate with Kozuki this dungeon clearly takes a nice amount of time and the max output of oils is just kinda only 2 if u do all dungeons everyday, that's the reason i skip this event dungeon.

Actually you can jump over and DPS everything but that's besides the point. I meant in general not just during the event dungeon. Frozen firing range was the original 2016 X-mas event and we had no such complaints about it being too hard. So to me this is extremely triggering as I already have to deal with people who can't clear a EC/DT/NF even tho those dungeons have had the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ nerfed out of them and you literally start off with twice the gear people cleared them with at release.

Honestly I often want to report those players for use of bots since that's all they amount to.

unknown.png

leftover reset from original event run.

Screenshot_180816_000.jpg

DPS-ing mobs

The event dungeon is much easier than back in 2016 due to DPS advantage AND in terms of mechs. Previously, in the 2016 version, you couldn't pull aggro, and thus had to keep on killing as many mini yetis as you can while the timer run down. The only ill thought out part is that the snowball hits by the mini yetis can do a lot of damage. A lv 16, as recommended by the level range, would be OHKO'd. 

Frankly my issue with this dungeon has more to deal with the community response to it.

- the amount of AFKers, botters, people who take forever to load or sit outside for no good reason

- the people who see high AP players jump across and res in order to DPS, and try to attempt the same without knowing how to use a res scroll.. and repeatedly splat themselves in the gap

- the people who attempt to DPS with lower than 400k sustained DPS  (because that is how much the guns do) for some epeen boost

- the people who decide pulling the lever without everyone loaded is a bloody brilliant idea

- the people who recruit after chests are already obtained/missed (which can be avoided by hitting do not join in-progress, but is still annoying)

:tired:

4 hours ago, RagingPhenix said:

Actually you can jump over and DPS everything but that's besides the point. I meant in general not just during the event dungeon. Frozen firing range was the original 2016 X-mas event and we had no such complaints about it being too hard. So to me this is extremely triggering as I already have to deal with people who can't clear a EC/DT/NF even tho those dungeons have had the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ nerfed out of them and you literally start off with twice the gear people cleared them with at release.

Honestly I often want to report those players for use of bots since that's all they amount to.

1)Times change and with time some things need to change too.

2) Youre response is the stupidest i have ever heard, read your own first comment and see for yourself u just rage commenting on a fellow player who had some ideas to improve the event. You are not justify in any way and now you answered in anather stupid way too, EC/DT/NF are outdated dungeons and yes some new players struggle to clear it but is because they are new, nobody born already smart knowiong every stupid mech(now nonexistent) and perfect rotations. It's our responsibility now to help those players to keep playing and not let the game die, if we all blame them saying they are ''braindead'' as you said who the %$@# is supposed to help them?. This game is not the same as 1 year ago, so stop act like a crying baby and do sothing useful instead of raging on people. If u have something to say against the topic presented do it in a constructive way and tell resons, don't rage.

PS to jump over in the event dungeon u need to have good dps so only whales can do that, they increased the mobs health in way to us to use those guns and that's the mechanic, to use the guns not jump.

I want to apologize my behaviour maybe it was a littel bit rough but try to understand the main meaning of the response i gave instead of focusing on accusations. I will keep my response like that unleass the modereator ask me to delete/change it and if i harmed you in any way i want to apologize but your first comment in my modest opinion is unjustifiable.

48 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

This is a great opportunity for us to remind everyone of our Code of Conduct. Please keep your posts civil and refrain from calling each other names, that includes certain adjectives being used.

Thank you!

If my response was a littel bit rough i want to apologize but that strong word "stupid" was not ment to harm the person but to describe in a more drastic way the first comment this player commented and the justify he made on the response. If my response was not suitable with the Code of Conduct i can't understand why his was not warned. Maybe i express my self in a really wrong way and if i hurted anyone i want you to know that i apologize from the bottom of my heart but when i see this type of commets like newplayes called "braidead" i easly get triggered and i may overreacted.

i dont bother with it. I did it enough to get the swimsuit on my sf and now im done. Its easy but its annoyingly long lasting and boring unless you group with some friends and do it for the giggles. I like the previous event dungeon or the one with princess lust. This one ionno just doesnt feel worth my time to do. 

keep in mind this is my opinion, i dont speak on behalf of others and has nothing to do with being lazy since i do other things in the game that i better benefit from. For new people however this is a good one to get a hepta gem or whatever. Even if the hepta gems offered are not that great you can break them down. For a new person with all square gems the hepta gem would be great to get roughly 4 hex gems since when salvaged you get 1 gem fragment worth ten powders and 6 powders.

34 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

For new people however this is a good one to get a hepta gem or whatever

Indeed and, for the rest of us, remember 2 more gem slots are going to be opening up soon and that is my aim in doing this event (with the help of my alts).  To get an octal of of this thing.

I want Frozen Firing Rang  2016 back.. FFR 2018 is so easy and boring and yet you can still see complains everywhere.  The BNS eu made the game easier for eu players and still they complain. Why not play in other region because some region didn't change everything like the legendary drops in dungeon it's still 100gold starting bid and you can't buy it in any merchant but to farm in dungeon over and over and over.  :YeharaWhat:

21 hours ago, Walex said:

Good luck with upgrading your heart with your swimsuit /please

i dont need the stuff from the current event to upgrade my heart on my main lol its already almost maxed and thank you very much i am quiet happy with my swimsuit on my sf. 

On 8/20/2018 at 1:01 PM, Chad1123 said:

1)Times change and with time some things need to change too.

2) Youre response is the stupidest i have ever heard, read your own first comment and see for yourself u just rage commenting on a fellow player who had some ideas to improve the event. You are not justify in any way and now you answered in anather stupid way too, EC/DT/NF are outdated dungeons and yes some new players struggle to clear it but is because they are new, nobody born already smart knowiong every stupid mech(now nonexistent) and perfect rotations. It's our responsibility now to help those players to keep playing and not let the game die, if we all blame them saying they are ''braindead'' as you said who the %$@# is supposed to help them?. This game is not the same as 1 year ago, so stop act like a crying baby and do sothing useful instead of raging on people. If u have something to say against the topic presented do it in a constructive way and tell resons, don't rage.

PS to jump over in the event dungeon u need to have good dps so only whales can do that, they increased the mobs health in way to us to use those guns and that's the mechanic, to use the guns not jump.

I want to apologize my behaviour maybe it was a littel bit rough but try to understand the main meaning of the response i gave instead of focusing on accusations. I will keep my response like that unleass the modereator ask me to delete/change it and if i harmed you in any way i want to apologize but your first comment in my modest opinion is unjustifiable.

If you only knew how many people I have actually helped out in this game; I understand very well that this game has a learning curve and newbs can't be expected to be perfect.

But the OP clearly wasn't asking for how he could improve but instead for the game to be adapted to his lack of commitment to the game.

I am simply fed up with drone players that leave literally everything to higher level players even if they get clearly explained what to do and mechanics make it impossible for said high level player to solo.
I gladly go out of my way to help anyone who actually take the time to listen. But recently BnS has been getting a wave of players that won't even take 1/10th of the time I spent explaining to actually listen. And I don't mean fail at performing the instructed mechanic; I mean they don't even try.
I've actually spent almost 2 hours teaching a party of newbs how to do an endgame boss till they finally got the hang of it, I have very high respect for those who ask for help and/or listen when it's given.

I dont get why/how you're getting from "this dungeon is way too long and boring" to "omg entitled new players"

This dung absolutely is way too long and way too boring. Hold lmb for 10 minutes. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing awesome.

Stop shitting on the OP...

Especially your comment about "learn your rotation and stop asking to be carried" is very very offbeat. Wtf do you do in this dung to be carried and where the hell are you doing your normal rotation, here everyone does 500k dps by just holding lmb, except the arrogant baby whales who jump over and do 400-450k dps by doing their normal rotation. Seriously stop doing that, if you dont have TT gear just use the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ gun.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2018 at 11:23 PM, Walex said:

You have no idea how wrong you are.

actually no, my character, my game im pretty sure i know what i need and dont need. After over two years of playing this game im pretty sure i know how to play and what i need for myself. -shrugs- no use arguing with someone who seems to know whats best for everyone else. have a great day. Also i took a two week break from the game so my apologies for a late response on an oldish thread.

Feedback from the event. It wasn't bad however I would like to suggest to make it so you are unable to jump across in some instance it caused glitches that made kills not count which is why I told my group to refrain from doing it. Also, make sure you can't glitch or I'd actually consider it more of a exploit by instantly killing the boss.

On 9/12/2018 at 10:19 PM, Mekun said:

Ya i afk after i get my 10 kills and then come back for last boss. This event sux and is boring. I dont care about xp badges that badly, waste of time on this event. Only thing worth it is the bag.

Which they need to prevent players from afking in these event dungeons because even though you found it boring and don't care about the experience charms, the other 5 people in your party might? Seriously if your going to afk after 10 kills why not just do the event solo or with a partner even that wants to afk it as well and just I don't know..run in on your server then f8ing it?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 7:30 AM, Kitsune Takahashi said:

Which they need to prevent players from afking in these event dungeons because even though you found it boring and don't care about the experience charms, the other 5 people in your party might? Seriously if your going to afk after 10 kills why not just do the event solo or with a partner even that wants to afk it as well and just I don't know..run in on your server then f8ing it?

Yes other people may care to bid up all the xp badges instead of just taking the one, so i dont care after having to put up with peoples behavior. You worry about you and ill be me.

On 10/11/2018 at 1:54 AM, Mekun said:

Yes other people may care to bid up all the xp badges instead of just taking the one, so i dont care after having to put up with peoples behavior. You worry about you and ill be me.

I normally do however, if your going to afk in a dungeon with a party your worrying about yourself, being selfish and more or less screwing over the other 5 people. Which in turns makes this whole issue even more toxic then a event you might not like nor forced to do yet you complain because it is boring? skip it.

Archived