Anyone running in SLI?

Tufa

I have an older i7 comp with 2 dated gtx470 in it.  This system still runs great for this game.  By importing the Korean profile I can make SLI work, but the framerate actually dips 20-30 fps as opposed to using the install profile which doesn't enable SLI by default.  I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this, and whether running in SLI helps FPS in 12-man situations despite the drop in normal scenarios.  At this point I am wondering if there is any reason at all to run BNS in SLI.  I can clearly see the gpu load being shared between the two card, I am just not noticing the benefit.  Anyone else got a take on this? 

dont use the korean profile. Just because it works for someone else, doesnt mean it should work for you.

Now, since you changed the profile (and probably deleted the original profiles) you need a fresh driver install for your GPU to restore the settings.

Also, since you're using a "prehistoric" GPU, just download and install the DX9 drivers from microsoft and force the game to load itself under those drivers. 

You can search on google how to force a game to load under DX9. This will give you the best performance for your card. 

dont use all those fancy tricks people have been experimenting on Youtube (ive seen about a hundred different methods, its rlly retarded)

Sorry if i may waste your time with my answer but in this game when it comes to fps issue the biggest problem is the cpu, u've said to have an i7 but is very important to mention which generation of i7 it is, try to check the load of your cpu too if is very high it may be the cpu limiting the fps. I don't run SLI so i can't give u helpful advices to improve your experience but u have mentioned that once u changed the bns profile to korean to make SLI works u lost fps than actually running in one single gpu? What i can deduce from that is that clearly some options are messed up. The system u have yeah is good but the game optimization of this game is really bad.

I have fps issues on 12 man too and i have a gtx1070, clearly more than enough to run any game at high settings 1080p, so at your question about improving fps in 12 man scenarios it doen't depent on the power of the gpu but the power of the cpu (gpu are really relevant too but once u have enough power on gpu the only limiter is the cpu). I heared from a guy that has GTX 1080Ti and i7-8700K (top gear atm) that he can pull only 60 fps in 12 man, this game is clearly bad optimazed and i still don't understand why they don't speed up the update on the graphic engine instead of making us wait so long.

Maybe I was unclear.  I do not have an fps problem.  With the NA profile which does not enable SLI I hit my refresh rate cap at 71 in normal dungs, around 50 in raid.  That's with a single gpu enabled.  Certainly nothing to complain about given that my rig is 7 years old.  When I enable SLI I drop 20-30 FPS from those scenarios.  I can tweak either profile to make SLI work.  So I'm not asking about which profile to use or how to load dx9 drivers or concerned about my i7 generation.  I simply want to know if anyone has successfully enabled SLI on their system and seen an increase in performance with BNS, and if so, how they did it.

Archived