Forums

Submit a ticket, but...

So, I ended up submitting a ticket because for whatever reason, when I charged $50 Ncoin to my account, I wasn't emailed the confirmation email nor did I receive the $50 worth of ncoin added to my account; I've purchased ncoin via credit card enough times to where it typically is automatically added to my account after purchase, however, that is not the case and my bank account was charged the $50.

Don't worry this game does not disappoint by making the game more pay to win but they actually have even of the poorest transaction system i have ever seen. Youre ncoins will come eventually u need to wait up to 12/24 hours. I myself ordered ncoins and i haven't recevied any mail or coin till the fallowing day. They should really improve the mailing and trasiction system because is pretty hypocrite the fact that they survive on pay to win policy and even the transiction system is bad.

P.S next time i sugget you to buy ncoins via g2a or other keys market sites becouse u can have the coins right on that moment

Edited by Chad1123
2 hours ago, Draknalor said:

It used to be that you got the Ncoin instantly, But recently it has started to take up to 12 hours for any amount to arrive

This is due to fraud checks they have implemented. In the past they were getting a lot of fraudalent transactions and this is their way to combat it. Thewy arent even stealing the money, once your credit card issuer validates with them its added to your account.

same problem here, I just charged 3200 NCoins and I haven't recived the confirmation mail and its not my 1st time doing it, I always recive the confirmation and the Ncoins inmediately, not sure why it's taking them that long now to deliver the purchase

You guys do realize that, with all the whales swiping their cards for the outfits, their payment system might have high traffic at the moment? You might want to give it a little time. If it's not there in an hour or two, that's when you might want to begin considering a ticket.