A Soultion to stop scammers into raids

Yagumi

Hey everyone So  recently me and my party members  have got scammed into getting a gold split in BT. the total amount of gold was 802g thanks to the ravenfall being bid at 700. Now i feel like if your join a pug raid you have to be more skeptical of joining a raid now and days. i have one  solution that could  work out  this issu. Maybe have the lotting  system exactly like the ones  in dungeons?

27 minutes ago, Yagumi said:

lol i mean its a  good idea i think , and i wish it was implemented in the game

Yes, its a good idea and already been asked countless times. :tears:

Guess its not happening until they nerf raids to 6 players and makes it dungeons instead. (When the game gonna be barely alive)

They can't even fix simple bugs which been reported nor tweak simple solutions.

While this one requires whole recoding of raids.

I mean, it really makes me feel that the real coders of this game abandoned this project and already working on new games. While all updates we get its cosmetics, new stat items just edit work on already built platform.

1 hour ago, Yagumi said:

Hey everyone So  recently me and my party members  have got scammed into getting a gold split in BT. the total amount of gold was 802g thanks to the ravenfall being bid at 700. Now i feel like if your join a pug raid you have to be more skeptical of joining a raid now and days. i have one  solution that could  work out  this issu. Maybe have the lotting  system exactly like the ones  in dungeons?

I am 100% sure you joined a BT run with no gold split which was also saidf i the announcement so.....you should only blame yourself.

1 hour ago, HateMe said:

I am 100% sure you joined a BT run with no gold split which was also saidf i the announcement so.....you should only blame yourself.

And you are 100% wrong, cuz i was on that raid too. I have proof of the scam, already sent a ticket, no point on bring that discution here, but hey, if u gonna defend a scammer, probably was a friend of yours....

And IT SAID IT WAS GOLD SPLIT, so to the point of the thread, yes, they definitly need to improve the system, which they can do.

2 hours ago, HateMe said:

Ok first of, If i did  join a BT raid  with no gold split why would the person advertise that they were doing a gold split :thinking:. , 2 Unlike some people I can read and ask questions. I have never NEVER join a raid that dose not split the gold  and complied  that they don't do spiting gold. have people that was in that raid with me like AkkoS that was there  when it happen. Ive sent out my own Screenshots to prove my point. So no HateMe i have nothing to blame myself for. So, with all with respect my friend...you can suck those dumplings.

5 hours ago, AkkoS said:

And you are 100% wrong, cuz i was on that raid too. I have proof of the scam, already sent a ticket, no point on bring that discution here, but hey, if u gonna defend a scammer, probably was a friend of yours....

And IT SAID IT WAS GOLD SPLIT, so to the point of the thread, yes, they definitly need to improve the system, which they can do.

i am not defending anyone, but i also dont take any hear say from people. If you have indeed proof that the raid was not advertised as no gold split and that the raid leader indeed scammed you, then you did good in reporting him. No one likes scammers. but experience also taught me that people can say a lot of things, they can say ABC while in fact things were DEF and they just misread for example. The truth is in the screenshots / video of both the raid and the recruitment message.

8 hours ago, HateMe said:

i am not defending anyone, but i also dont take any hear say from people. If you have indeed proof that the raid was not advertised as no gold split and that the raid leader indeed scammed you, then you did good in reporting him. No one likes scammers. but experience also taught me that people can say a lot of things, they can say ABC while in fact things were DEF and they just misread for example. The truth is in the screenshots / video of both the raid and the recruitment message.

But then you said you're "100% sure" without any proof. Hmm...

1 minute ago, Granger said:

Id rather not have normal bidding in raids, imagine 12 people copperfighting as it happens so commonly in dungs. And frankly, its not one bit less exploitable.

You can set up minimum bid, lets say 10g. Or do you think chat biddig, then giving money first is better system?

I have been in raid that scammed people too. Normal bid in raid would make scamming less. I already posted this suggestion before too. But they don't do anything about it. You know the typical ncsoft thingy. I don't think it should be that difficult to implement in programming perspective. Trust me "ncsoft support thinks" they have an automated looting system in raid that works. LOL

Archived