Forums

So you decide to bring back SilverFang and Rosethorn but not Grand Phoenix??

Nenuviel

So as many of you notice by watching the stream with the new outfit chest you are gonna be able to get a item called "Designer Thread" wich you can exchange it for either the Silverfang or Rosethorn Set... 

What kinda triggers me and perahps not only me is they didnt include the Grand Phoenix, like they are the same category  and yet its being left out especially when you have more people wanting the Phoenix one.

If you are going to put those 2 set you should have included also the Phoenix.

8 minutes ago, SalemK said:

I’d be so annoyed if they really don’t bring back grand phoenix. We all have been asking about it all over the forums

I know right it feels like a slap in the face like " hey guys we are bringing all the special outfits that you missed", you excited go check it out and say "oh, where's the Grand phoenix?.." and they are like "oh all except that one sorry hehe.."  - -'

oh and just wanted to add that this " Designer Threads" are a feature so it means it will happend again as they said " We’ll be following a similar process for the Favorite Fantasy Outfit Chest, and future costume chests."

Now here's the issue Grand Phoenix was not a costume chance chest like the others it was a direct purchase from the HM Store, makes you think maybe its why they didnt bring it back... but like seriously i could say that other regions had this outfit alot of times ( but we cant really compare to the other regions can we...) and not bringing it back and bringing the others doesnt seem right at all.

We are garanteed that future costume chest will always have a comeback we dont know when but they will come...Regarding Grand Phoenix they simply stay silent.

Oh, I didnt notice it wasnt there.

I wonder if it's just that they forgot or that they're still unsure how to bring it back since as Nenu said, it was a direct purchase and not an RNG thing-the way it was released before. Hmmm. Would people be ok with it coming back in an RNG way or would it being a bundle again be more ideal?

I believe they won't put that outfit in the store for one simple reason. It was a bundle which included outfit, hair style, wings, weapon skin and 3 pets: Phoenix pet, awakened phoenix pet and Ultimate Phoenix pet. So, since you are asking for only the outfit i think it won't be fair for the people that bought the whole stuff :PoharanHappy: 

45 minutes ago, LilyPipy said:

I believe they won't put that outfit in the store for one simple reason. It was a bundle which included outfit, hair style, wings, weapon skin and 3 pets: Phoenix pet, awakened phoenix pet and Ultimate Phoenix pet. So, since you are asking for only the outfit i think it won't be fair for the people that bought the whole stuff :PoharanHappy: 

I don't think that's a good excuse. They sell things separately in the daily special all the time that others had to buy as a bundle. They even give stuff away in events for free that we had to buy like some of the swimsuits for example. Also the stuff like yura hair that people troved to get has been sold in the hm store. So I don't see why that would be considered unfair.

I'd vote for the phoenix as well...would love to get some of those special effects.

But summer isn't over...

Haven't seen "Beach Day" nor "Summer Waves".  (back and red for Yun, respectively).

Regarding an earlier question I never really got answered, but would like to see remedied.  

I asked if the RavenFall  outfit had an increased drop rate because it was only on a weekly.  If not, I'd like to see that given about a 7x probability boost to compensate for it being weekly instead of daily.  

^^My outfit related suggestions. 

• NCSOFT

The new Designer Threads can only be exchanged for premium cosmetics that are available through costume RNG boxes and since the Grand Phoenix costume wasn't sold in this way, that's why it's not available for trade with the threads. Don't worry though! The Grand Phoenix set will become available again in the future.

11 minutes ago, Liinxy said:

The new Designer Threads can only be exchanged for premium cosmetics that are available through costume RNG boxes and since the Grand Phoenix costume wasn't sold in this way, that's why it's not available for trade with the threads. Don't worry though! The Grand Phoenix set will become available again in the future.

Finally an awnser!!! like so many posts regarding questions about the outfit and no awnser at all and even if we ask its like "no info", At least now we know it will comeback its just a matter of time thank you Liinxy for responding

Archived