Remove/Expire all existing Chocolate Delight!

wZeroStyle

By not taking action, you just promoting cheating, bug abusing and unfair gameplay! :tired:

I do understand that you are publisher and waiting patches from game developers. But this bug has been reported months ago and its game breaking, especially at the end of Battle Grounds season.

Just now, HateMe said:

How is chocolate delight bug abusing and unfair?

Its clearly stated as Dungeons Only, but ppl intentionally come with that buff to Battle Grounds. (Once you are inside the Battle Grounds, you cannot use it)

Thats not really a "bug".It states that its usable ina dungeon only, and thats what it is u cannot use it in BG. Plus each player got those free, just because some sold it to make profit and dont have it now doesnt mean its a problem o.o

2 minutes ago, HateMe said:

Thats not really a "bug".It states that its usable ina dungeon only, and thats what it is u cannot use it in BG. Plus each player got those free, just because some sold it to make profit and dont have it now doesnt mean its a problem o.o

Your argument is invalid. If you cannot use Chocolate Delight inside the Battle Grounds, but you bypassing it to have its buff, that is clearly bug abuse. Your terms "Free" and "Profit" are irrelevant.

5 hours ago, wZeroStyle said:

Your argument is invalid. If you cannot use Chocolate Delight inside the Battle Grounds, but you bypassing it to have its buff, that is clearly bug abuse. Your terms "Free" and "Profit" are irrelevant.

Then any and all dng only charms need to be removed feom the game, such as the friendahip charms.

11 minutes ago, Yousername said:

Then any and all dng only charms need to be removed feom the game, such as the friendahip charms.

Simple fix to make those kind of buffs removed upon exiting dungeon/dungeon lobby would suffice

5 hours ago, wZeroStyle said:

it actually is valid, the way i see it: it was not a problem for moths after it came out. Most likely you went into 6v6 got you butt handed to you and now you are salty and complaining....

Here is a news flash: if your oponent has PVP gear, doesnt matter what charm he uses he will be hard to kill and will do more dmg...a little choco buff wont make much difference if you have at least 3 pvp pieces and properly infused pvp shields.

13 hours ago, Yousername said:

Those aren't so impactful as Chocolate Delight, and its not so game breaking.

7 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

I mean... all they need to do to fix this is to cause all buffs to expire in the waiting room before a PvP match.

Removing the items in question, however? That's pretty darn selfish.

It would be selfish if someone would use it as its intended (dungeons), but now everyone buying it just to abuse it in 6v6 matches.

13 hours ago, HateMe said:

it actually is valid, the way i see it: it was not a problem for moths after it came out. Most likely you went into 6v6 got you butt handed to you and now you are salty and complaining....

Here is a news flash: if your oponent has PVP gear, doesnt matter what charm he uses he will be hard to kill and will do more dmg...a little choco buff wont make much difference if you have at least 3 pvp pieces and properly infused pvp shields.

It was the problem from the start, its been reported multiple times. But now as season ends, and everyone heading for their rewards its getting frustrating.

Salty? Its just you who trolls every single topic, with irrelevant non sense. Butt handed? I'm talking gold games, since I'm heading to top15 class rank season rewards.

Small buff? That chocolate delight buff alone is much better than 6 set accessories Augmented MAX!

New PvP Augmentation System:

6 Accessories:

6 x 3985 HP = 23910 HP

6 x 204 Defense = 1224 Defense

Chocolate Delight:

30000 HP

Life Drain +500 on a Critical Hit

Defense 500

Attack Power +20

Piercing +200

Accuracy +200

Critical +500

So you tell me, whats better grind PvP psyches, upgrade your PvP gear, or just buy Chocolate Delight with few gold and abuse it?

13 hours ago, Asuramon said:

Simple fix to make those kind of buffs removed upon exiting dungeon/dungeon lobby would suffice

Exactly, but the problem is that we got this game only published by company and not its developers. They can't fix a thing, nor tweak game client. While database its their authority so they can remove malicious items like this at their own.

9 hours ago, wZeroStyle said:

It was the problem from the start, its been reported multiple times. But now as season ends, and everyone heading for their rewards its getting frustrating.

Salty? Its just you who trolls every single topic, with irrelevant non sense. Butt handed? I'm talking gold games, since I'm heading to top15 class rank season rewards.

Small buff? That chocolate delight buff alone is much better than 6 set accessories Augmented MAX!

New PvP Augmentation System:

6 Accessories:

6 x 3985 HP = 23910 HP

6 x 204 Defense = 1224 Defense

Chocolate Delight:

30000 HP

Life Drain +500 on a Critical Hit

Defense 500

Attack Power +20

Piercing +200

Accuracy +200

Critical +500

So you tell me, whats better grind PvP psyches, upgrade your PvP gear, or just buy Chocolate Delight with few gold and abuse it?

Ok so:

Chocolate delight:

20 AP / 200 Percing / 200 Acuracy - is negligible. Wont give you an amazing boost regardless how you turn it.

500 Critical / 500 Life Drain - In PVP where Crit Defense stacks up its useless since crits itself are rare. You main combat heal sources are your pet aura, belt and PVP weapon, gems.

30k HP - this is actually the only useful thing about teh chocolate.

Now, as for the Psyche's:

They give you PVP Defense, dont count is as regular defense. And HP, and they are permanent. you can use if i remember good up to 5 Psyche's per accessory so you will end up getting even more.

also "heading top 15 season rewards" in BG doesnt mean anything since BG is team dependant.

On 8/9/2018 at 9:32 PM, HateMe said:

Ok so:

Chocolate delight:

20 AP / 200 Percing / 200 Acuracy - is negligible. Wont give you an amazing boost regardless how you turn it.

500 Critical / 500 Life Drain - In PVP where Crit Defense stacks up its useless since crits itself are rare. You main combat heal sources are your pet aura, belt and PVP weapon, gems.

30k HP - this is actually the only useful thing about teh chocolate.

Now, as for the Psyche's:

They give you PVP Defense, dont count is as regular defense. And HP, and they are permanent. you can use if i remember good up to 5 Psyche's per accessory so you will end up getting even more.

also "heading top 15 season rewards" in BG doesnt mean anything since BG is team dependant.

20 AP always handy, 200 Piercing thats superior BG stat, 200 Accuracy also handy.

500 Critical / 500 Life drain on crit, thats rly good boost, since you are low on crit with PvP soulshields. (Players wouldn't use Crit. Def. otherwise) And yet I'm getting critted a lot with 4.5k crit. def.

30k HP its super big boost, prevents players dying in so many situations.

Psyches 1224 pvp defense its max what you get from 6 accessories.

Even new charms with 5000 pvp defense not doing a trick. (Piercing is way too overpowered stat)

7 hours ago, wZeroStyle said:

20 AP always handy, 200 Piercing thats superior BG stat, 200 Accuracy also handy.

500 Critical / 500 Life drain on crit, thats rly good boost, since you are low on crit with PvP soulshields. (Players wouldn't use Crit. Def. otherwise) And yet I'm getting critted a lot with 4.5k crit. def.

30k HP its super big boost, prevents players dying in so many situations.

Psyches 1224 pvp defense its max what you get from 6 accessories.

Even new charms with 5000 pvp defense not doing a trick. (Piercing is way too overpowered stat)

200 Percing / accuracy is negligible since it will barely give you a 1% increase. I am 100% sure you are not getting critted a lot and if you are, thats most likely playes using the aransu weapon. If you wanna know why, educate yourself.

That being said 30k HP is the only usefull think you get from it.

On 08/08/2018 at 1:32 PM, wZeroStyle said:

By not taking action, you just promoting cheating, bug abusing and unfair gameplay! :tired:

I do understand that you are publisher and waiting patches from game developers. But this bug has been reported months ago and its game breaking, especially at the end of Battle Grounds season.

NO. why? You wanna make the game harder for us?

15 hours ago, HateMe said:

200 Percing / accuracy is negligible since it will barely give you a 1% increase. I am 100% sure you are not getting critted a lot and if you are, thats most likely playes using the aransu weapon. If you wanna know why, educate yourself.

That being said 30k HP is the only usefull think you get from it.

I can tell that you have no experience with Battle Grounds, no I'm talking about dragon forge users. You just take those stats on paper or how it supposed to work, guess what it doesn't work that way!

Please analyze this: how summoners Wine Whips 300k+ Crits, no CC applied, through the Stealth. (It's new incoming meta and broken class)

Archived