Suggestion: Split the upgrade costs for VT gear between Moonstone and Elysian Crystals

Kozuki

Instead of demanding players to grind till they drop for over 3,000 moonstone crystals for Aransu gear (Aransu 3->9 needs 1,800 moon crystals, and VT necklace needs 1,200) from outdated contents like Naksun or pvp contents like 6v6, I think it is better to let Elysian crystals to shoulder the cost together instead.

To be specific, half of the required materials for Aransu Gear will be Elysian crystals, so you will need 1,500 moon crystals and 1,500 elysian crystals. Hence, Aransu 3-> 9 will need 900 moon and 900 elysian, while VT necklace need 600 moon and 600 Elysian crystals.

And if you feel even more generous, just throw some soulstone crystals/sacred crystals to the fray, and further reduce the requirement costs for Elyisan/moonstone crystals.

Ooor you could wait till the cost reduction hits in a few months and upgrade then if you dont want to farm the materials. Personally: moonstone crystals are easier to get than elysion crystals so i rather it stay as it is.

Just be patient and wait until they release a newer raid after TT and bring Grand Celestial stage 9 weapon in a few months. Just like they did with Aransu stage 9 and they reduced the costs of Raven upgrades. Just chill and stack your mats.

2 hours ago, Lyn Thunderfox said:

Just give me SOMETHING where I can actually dump my 6666 sacred crystals... even my amount of soulstones aren't even past half of the amount of the sacred sh*ts that I own.

Sacred crystals are mainly for pvp stuff...as opposed to PVE.

actually thats not true, if you open "equipment upgrade path" tab at inventory you can notice this. Also since the very beginning of the game, sacred crystals (in the past, called frozen stinger) were obtained at pve content and soulstones at pvp to upgrade pre legendary weapons, while nowadays, elysian crystals oppose moonstone. Truth being told, they always tried to force player base to pvp to obtain mats for pve content, but ppl don't like it. Sacred crystals pretty useless...best use of they I found out so far is to buy cheaper legendary jewels, using sacred crystals and soulstones crystals...but still use more soulstones than sacred 

Archived