Forums

ok so what exactly is the fail rate on premium trans stones...

Divinehero

i haven't succeeded on transmuting one in like 2 months it's getting very tiresome.. i'd buy em myself if they didn't cost almost 400g a pop

for the love of god can we just remove the fail rate already or at least add a 2nd recipe that can't fail that requires more mats

Amen to that. Ive tried making them a lot of times and succeeded maybe 2/3 times. They really should remove the fail rate especially cause you need at least 1 for every weapon upgrade :s. So remove fail rate or make it so you dont need them that often (example: only when upgrading seraph/bale to raven, raven to aransu etc.)

A lot doesnt exactly mean much. Have you been recording your successes and failures? I've been trying to get a large enough sample size but... thats difficult by myself, especially since its really hard to get enough materials for such a thing. 

Lets see, if the presumed success chance is at 50%, a samplesize of 500 should be good enough?

11 hours ago, Trilioh said:

How about giving it a fail-safe bar like in the awakened soul event?
For example, if you failed 4 times straight you get a guaranteed success on the 5th.

I could actually see this work tbh. Would not be a total waste if you fail a lot.

I think the best solution for this is to make a commercial stone and the other does not:
the non-commercial version without failure but that requests the same materials.
the commercial version as it is now with the same materials.
this would reduce the cost of what goes on in the market and at the same time the progress of equipment will not be delayed.sorry for my english:shy:

The last 20 pts i tried to make were all failed im done i have better success rate at making gold, getting mats and crafting transformation stones, transmuting oils selling oils and buying PTS outright. Im tired of losing those mats from failures. In over 2 years my success rate at transmuting PTS is about 33 percent. It makes for slow progression since everything now requires PTS to upgrade :rabid:

On 8/14/2018 at 12:35 PM, ClassicMan said:

Wow 20 in a row.. that's some really bad luck

i tend to have bad rng in most game lol if i didnt have bad luck i wouldnt have any luck at all. When i go with my clan or static group to bt and we roll for ss pieces or accessories i have never rolled higher than 50 and lost every roll that i can recall XD of my six characters with full bt soul shields, I have paid in full raven feathers both for all 8 pieces and max upgrading. As for accessories the only time ive gotten lucky is if bidding happened or if no one needed it lol-shrugs- i do what i gotta do though to progress even if my luck in this game is rotten. I will grind grind grind till i have the gold to buy the PTS i need since obvious rng hates me.

On 07.08.2018 at 11:31 PM, Sheral said:

I think the best solution for this is to make a commercial stone and the other does not:
the non-commercial version without failure but that requests the same materials.
the commercial version as it is now with the same materials.
this would reduce the cost of what goes on in the market and at the same time the progress of equipment will not be delayed.sorry for my english:shy:

This is acltually best option IMO. But this will cause another problem, materials will become much more expensive on f5. Since necessity of pts will drop significantly ppeople will start to make profits on selling raw materials. And by thus Sacred Oil prices will go higher.

Archived