Live Support Vs Me

eriniy

We have live support?Nop.

I was mad today becouse of money sellers.Spamming like hell and my friend list always 

bugged becouse of them.

I wanted talk with them.Oh wow they have live support.I clicked and 5 sec later someone come online.

I told him I will not  buy anyting.Stop to bother me or trying to add friend list.

They told me ok.I gived my nick for stoping spam or sending friend request for me.

I hope they stop now.

I dont sweared(I wanted but I did not)or speaked nice.I gived them order like a boss.

Stop it .I wil not buy never.

I hope this works.

Soo Dear NCSOFT.

You have live support?Active game masters?Can you stop money sellers?

Can you stop money sellers control game raids for take all cashs?I cant enter any good

area becouse no one wants me.Only higest dps or AP players.This players dont have life?

Its not fair.They controling game.We cant ern in game money eazly.I want enter raids or

good game money giving quest but only money sellers controling.You cant enter.You cant ern

money.

Just talking NCSOFT

1-You dont have good support like money sellers.

2-You cant stop or dont wana stop money selllers.

3-You dont help players who pay for game or play wiithout do any illegal thing.

4-You dont have active game master who can stop money sellers,bots ettc.

Good game but why you runing this game?

I mean hackers have better support than you and doing better job.

You are offical game company?What is this?You CEO is kid under 12 year old?

Dont you noticed all game under control of money sellers and you let them do what you want?

Rent some active players for be game masters.Many player can do it reeely if you give them in game items.

Years after I returned game and same like before except one thing.You have more bugs.

3 hours ago, HateMe said:

Orrr...you could simply help them by clicking on the spammer and pressing the "REPORT" option.

I do that everyday i log in into the game, cause everytime there a new BOT(lv 50 btw), but that doesn't seem to work :) 

• 1 year later...
On 8/5/2018 at 11:48 PM, eriniy said:

We have live support?Nop.

I was mad today becouse of money sellers.Spamming like hell and my friend list always 

bugged becouse of them.

I wanted talk with them.Oh wow they have live support.I clicked and 5 sec later someone come online.

I told him I will not  buy anyting.Stop to bother me or trying to add friend list.

That was a big mistake you made: responding to them. You should've just reported them from there.