Possibly future class?

Kgaa

2 hours ago, Kgaa said:

I'll just wanna make this short. What do you think the chances are they will make a ranged class using a bow?

There are alrd in game files with archers class logo. Both warrior and archer classes files was introduced same time but they choosen melee class-warrior to work on first because last new class was range-gunner. We have no other details so far about class itself only that it will be in works now after warrior release  but i doubt about pet part.

Archer has all but been confirmed. However, in the screenshots showing it, the class oddly seems to conflict with Summoners (their element was listed as Earth/Wind)... which makes me think that it is in super-early development and will likely be re-worked a little before we learn any more.

But yes, Archer will be coming sometime down the road after Warrior.

Archer is "confirmed". The icons for it were leaked at the same time icons for Warrior was before that was announced. So give it maybeeeeeeee 3 months or so. I have the feeling it'll come either right before or with the UE4 update.

Most certain will be like 1 year from now, but yes will have it.

Warrior release most certain will be september 26 along with next trove.

After the next 2 events:

1º is Frozen Firing Range its will take 21days, (until september 4);

2º next event (can be new version of: tower of memory/golden harvest festival) will take more 21days (until september 25);

And so we get Fall/Autumn Treasure Trove or they will delay trove to october and release RNG boxes (september 26, almost 1 year after gunslinger come out-was september 13 on last year) and release new class. This best scenario to NCWest profit.

*hope they someday make lycandi race playable.

6 minutes ago, Kgaa said:

Wish the could release two classes, like we already know warrior will release soon, and also archer like a suprise :3

Doubt it will happen but would be awesome yes xD. Dont get me wrong im excited about warrior. But im SOOOOO HYPED for archer xD

Archived