Classes question

Reyyamu

Gunners are the best dps on charts due to their high burst potential but since u don't want to consider a gunner seconds now are shadow assassins but the problem with that will be rewarding late game. In my opinion if u take a dungeon situation and not a simple parse all classes would do the same damage if u gear up correctly, the main diference being what are youre preferences in terms of playstyle.

If u want to be a tank u could pick a Blade Master or Kung Fu Master. If u can't decide i suggest you going KFM since has more utility as a tank since he got the blue buff too.

If u like to be a melee dps u can choose between Blade Dancer basically rats with costant dps, Destroyers massive beyblades with high burst, Soul Fighter is the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ son of The KFM and Force master but since he like more his father KFM he is better in melee than in range.

If u like to be range u could pick a summoners best calss ever if u want to increase the suicide rate in pvp, Force Master prepare yourself to set the the world on fire and Warlocks which in my opinion is a spicies in extinction so we need to save them.

I hope u get that i was joking on classes and in my opinion u should pick the class which satisfy you the most in terms of lore/backgroud and playstile just create a class play it till the first tutorial and see if u like it, u can go see some youtube videos about the combos and rotation of the class u like and see if it is youre type. Don't play for high dps because the diference between classes is not that much, just pick one u really want to play.

If u are a hardcore mmo player who don't give a dam about how boring is a class u can go either warlock and fit in any guild/party or KFM since this game has a huge lacks of tanks and sometimes buffs. (I'm not saying that these classes are boring but the fun factor in classes is personal from player to player)

Gunners for now have highest dps....by a substantial margin.

Next woud come lightning sins...but ONLY IN THEORY. Pulling out a perfect rotation/anicanceling as lightinin assassin is nearly imposible in real environment, due to boss moves, aoes, hits, PC or ms lags, your screw ups etc. Thats why shadow assassin would probably pull out better dmg in most of the cases. 

Forcmasters should come in 3rd place alongside Soulfighters. Gear specs and builds will decide wich class prevailes here, and also some skill. Playing FM requires more skill since its not a straightforward class.

The rest of the chart is pretty much equal.

Archived