Has this hat been available?

JennyRex

No, it has not come out yet.

Originally, it was supposed to be released with the picnic looking costumes that were given out for free via event tokens maybe 2 or 3 events ago. I think they might have gotten that mixed up though and that it might instead come out with the Cotton Candy set which Bethany confirmed will finally be coming soon (it's been in F3 for quite a while now). I don't know that for sure though, whether or not the hat will be included then. but I do know for sure that so far it has not been released for us yet

12 minutes ago, Showta said:

No, it has not come out yet.

Originally, it was supposed to be released with the picnic looking costumes that were given out for free via event tokens maybe 2 or 3 events ago. I think they might have gotten that mixed up though and that it might instead come out with the Cotton Candy set which Bethany confirmed will finally be coming soon (it's been in F3 for quite a while now). I don't know that for sure though, whether or not the hat will be included then. but I do know for sure that so far it has not been released for us yet

Thanks so much for all the info!

Archived