Forums

Disconnections at BG

Gman

And again I disconnected at BG.
I died at the beginning of the match. Directly after pressing 4 I disconnected.
I quickly restarted the game, but found my self dead on the floor of the place I was before entering F8. After ressing I could not rejoin my team.

I lost battlepoints, and rank points
I could also not start another game for atleast 7 minutes.

Sooo freaking frustrating this

Same here.

After first crash my char was alive. Rejoing dialog appears, hitting "Y" and "you can't join…". Blocked for 7 min.

Second crash 10 min later. Char is dead. Gameover for another 1 hour.

Happens every day, nobody seems to care.. well, no BG and maybe no more BnS then. A game you can't play as you want is useless crap.

If you would use the search option on forum you would find the thread where NC tells players they are looking onto the BG disconnecting issue and need as much information from players as possible since no matter what they do or try the issue isnt getting resolved.

So before saying tehy do not care, read first scream later.

34 minutes ago, HateMe said:

So before saying tehy do not care, read first scream later.

Please don't play the White Knight trolling around. This doesn't fit to your other really good postings in this forum which I really appreciate.

Yes I read the sticky note. Yes, NC is investigating the technical reasons for DCs... for 5 months (!) and DCs even got worse since. But this isn't the issue. NC won't be able to prevent all kinds of DCs and they needn't. But they should be able and willing to do something so that all players with DCs can rejoin their team safely. Besides the stability of the client the rejoining mechanism is broken and needs to be fixed.

Archived