Current event feedback Aura/Plog

mitcris10

Well, I can’t believe I am about to say this, but nice job Ncsoft… this fleeting aura/ plog event is AWESOME.

Very fast dungeon (even with ppl afk or taking 10min to enter in from lobby)

It is actually very fun seeing that big numbers (after 4 stacks of beer)

Very rewarding

Extremely simple

Your gear affects your dps, and NO BS OF GUNS/FLAMETHROWERS/Shooting stuff

Super alts friendly

Also, the fleeting aura concept is very nice too. 100% upgrade chance and literally a free awkn aura just for doing dailies and weeklies.

Please, use this event as example…. This is what we are looking for.

It's great. Once you get your awakened pet, if you've done all your dailies and hooks everyday till the end, you can still make another fleeting pet aura stage 6 and buy whatever you want with it. Cheers!

I am very happy with this event as well!

The dungeon is fun and doesn't inta burn you if you load in after every one else. The boss has mechs, but not too hard of ones, and looks swag in his rainbow hair 'n hat, lol.

I already have my mains pet to awakeed, but on my Lock toon, I am at stage 6 and working to get the 50 left to max it.

Also love the outfits! & the new wheel back accessory!

Ty, Great job!!

2 hours ago, mitcris10 said:

Well, I can’t believe I am about to say that, but nice job Ncsoft… this fleeting aura/ plog event is AWESOME.

Very fast dungeon (even with ppl afk or taking 10min to enter in from lobby)

It is actually very fun seeing that big numbers (after 4 stacks of beer)

Very rewarding

Extremely simple

Your gear affects your dps, and NO BS OF GUNS/FLAMETHROWERS/Shooting stuff

Super alts friendly

Also, the fleeting aura concept is very nice too. 100% upgrade chance and literally a free awkn aura just for doing dailies and weeklies.

Please, use this event as example…. That is what we are looking for.

I like Fortune Fall event too. Even I don't have plan upgrading my alt pet, those temporary fleeting pet has the stat of an Ultimate pet, which rocks.

However, The next event is completely opposite of this Fortune Fall event :D

-You play tower-defense mini-game with machine gun and grenade launcher.

-Not very rewarding compared to previous events (two oils in total, while previous are at least three)

-Require some brain to play mini-game.

-Your gear = zero unless you somehow cheat to the mob lane. Full of BS with Guns and Grenade Launcher

-Extremely un-alt-friendly, as it require as a high-end dungeon (Raven+ or kick in F8) and spending a white orb per day to maximize currency income.

@Kozuki

Yea, I saw your post 'Suggestions for Frozen Firing Range event' but not all the events will reap the same rewards. I got the impression this thread is in appreciation of the current one.

If I find an event untasteful or not worth the effort I go play another game till there is one worth it for me. This one, imo, is the most rewarding one yet, but I know that won't always be the case.

8G0tIlo.gif

Here to agree ♥ very well done

The last couldnt be saved, but at least the next learned from the mistakes of the past instead of being stubborn about it which with most games usually they dig the hole deeper instead of actually making positive changes, so that definitely sets you apart from other companies I've given time to in a good way!  I hope future events can continue down the path of being something to look forward to and bring a feeling of ease like this one did vs a feeling of panic/dread as the one prior did.

I Agree, WTG NCsoft.
There is just one problem/exploit that iv noticed. At the nets and polls in Jadestone peeps can pretend to be AFK standing beside the nets/polls wearing the fishing outfit and " STEAL YOUR LOOT " . When you fish and don't collect your loot fast enough the person pretending to be AFK can Grab the Loot. My GF and I had our loot go Poof a couple of times. We wondered what happened then figured out there was someone by the net/poll each time.

When you fish the Net/poll turns green allowing the person next to it to Grab your Loot if they are Fast enough. My GF and I tried it with each other and managed to do so

11 hours ago, Drakor said:

I Agree, WTG NCsoft.
There is just one problem/exploit that iv noticed. At the nets and polls in Jadestone peeps can pretend to be AFK standing beside the nets/polls wearing the fishing outfit and " STEAL YOUR LOOT " . When you fish and don't collect your loot fast enough the person pretending to be AFK can Grab the Loot. My GF and I had our loot go Poof a couple of times. We wondered what happened then figured out there was someone by the net/poll each time.

When you fish the Net/poll turns green allowing the person next to it to Grab your Loot if they are Fast enough. My GF and I tried it with each other and managed to do so

Hi if you can recreate it film a video and send to support. Because i havt seen at least 1 video and i think nc stated that it should be imposible to do it. So if you can recreate it film it and send because otherwise nothing will be done. I am doing event on 9 chars and i havent lost loot not even once even if lots of ppl standing near nets.

15 hours ago, Drakor said:

I Agree, WTG NCsoft.

you are the second person if not the same i have seen say something about loot being stolen within the forums. I dont see how this is even possible. I think im going to have a friend come with me and see if this is even true. I have been by the nets before and waited my turn to use the nets or fishing poles and i dont see any loot fall. I do think when these claims are made a video should be accompanied with it so that you can also make a support ticket so NCsoft can look into it. Without proof NCsoft wont do much about it.

I believe that it is possible to steal the item from the other player, even in the roulette events it also happened, I do not know if you remember when one turned the roulette the item went out and disappeared along with that there was a mysterious player afk stuck to roulette, now I'm scared I really hope that there is nobody to fish, but there are always players waiting there, why they stay there right next to the fishing booty is because something is happening ...:scaryface:

I tried stealing some fish yesterday but every time I try it tells me I don't have the privileges for this item or something. I mash F sometimes even hold it when someone is reeling in to see if anything happens but I only get that message. So this whole stealing of items thing needs video proof or it's bullocks.  

Archived