Resealing OLD heroic accesories

Hello guys,

Before you just simply ask why the heck would I want to reseal my server starting Heroic lvl 36 accesories (Awakened Infernal series Stage 10), there's an answer for you:
I just returned to the game from 2016.04.20 (I think that's when I stopped playing the game), and I would love to use them, so they could give me that old feeling, when we had to do something to be stronger, and not just get the best items via doing quests (yes, I know that after you get the first legendary you have to do the old-style farming, but still until you get to level 55 you basically don't have to farm, just do the quests). Also, only the weapon can be salvaged, so no accesories for me I guess, because the ones I have are now considered to be trash (they still can be evolved).

Back to the main question. How can I get Brilliant Cinderlands Sealing Charms/Limited Brilliant Desert Sealing Charms? I could not find them neither in F10, neither in F5. I really want to transfer them to my "new" LBM, because my Summoner can't even finish the story (I won't bother finishing it, that's how weak the character is). Or is there a way to obtain these old thingies on my new LBM?

Ps: I know that these items will not be considered "powerful", let alone usable even at max stage, but these pieces of memories would really fill my heart with happiness. :) I found 2 "evolve capable" new accesories (bracelet, belt), which are not these shiny Legendary thingies, only Heroic ones, so I plan to go as far as I can with only Heroic gear. BTW are there still people walking around in Night Luna outfits, or am I the only one left? :O

You cannot seal any accessories. Those charms do not exist in the game. Normally upgrading those old accessories is a waste of resources, since you can basically get the starter legendary ones for free at lvl 50-55.

If they removed those charms from the game, then why is there an option to seal them? It even brings up the two charms required to seal them, with proper image... And I know that it is just a waste of resources, but I still want to do it.. :)

18 minutes ago, Hungibungi said:

If they removed those charms from the game, then why is there an option to seal them? It even brings up the two charms required to seal them, with proper image... And I know that it is just a waste of resources, but I still want to do it.. :)

They weren't removed they never existed. There have been other things in the game and still are that have no function it's just nc being incompetent.

1 minute ago, Cor said:

They weren't removed they never existed. There have been other things in the game and still are that have no function it's just nc being incompetent.

Ohh okay, thank you! :) It is sad tho. :( Is it possible to end this topic with "Solved" or something like that, or should I just leave it?

Archived