Forums

If you die and DC/Crash in 6v6 you cannot join back!

I think at least this capability to join back is better now, it still is annoying having 6v6 still crash.

It used to be if you join back you already lost the -20 and may lose the game too and get another - point.

With the new system, I did get to join back one time with no points lost.

however there is the issues is still as before if you crash or dc while you are dead or got killed

you login and be dead and thus you cannot join back!  It won't let you answer yes to joining back
if you press 4 the dialog asking if you want to join back would be gone. So you cannot join back.
And thus lose point and 6 mins of waiting or if it happens twice 60 mins etc. Today I had that

problem when I restarted the game I am dead so I can't rejoin.

I feel this should be fixed and it should let you join back even if you are dead. and it be quite

likely you be dead too. Then at least if you get DC or crashed you can always return back when

you restart the game.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LaraKelly said:

I think at least this capability to join back is better now, it still is annoying having 6v6 still crash.

It used to be if you join back you already lost the -20 and may lose the game too and get another - point.

With the new system, I did get to join back one time with no points lost.

however there is the issues is still as before if you crash or dc while you are dead or got killed

you login and be dead and thus you cannot join back!  It won't let you answer yes to joining back
if you press 4 the dialog asking if you want to join back would be gone. So you cannot join back.
And thus lose point and 6 mins of waiting or if it happens twice 60 mins etc. Today I had that

problem when I restarted the game I am dead so I can't rejoin.

I feel this should be fixed and it should let you join back even if you are dead. and it be quite

likely you be dead too. Then at least if you get DC or crashed you can always return back when

you restart the game.

I think this need to be changed too. Rejoining to lobby should be made easier, so that even after Resurrection people can join back.

• Like 1
On 7/31/2018 at 6:08 PM, Nivalias said:

Quick fix: Ask the people around you to rezz you, and you can go back in.

That an interesting idea...normally when I do 6v6 I not around many people... kidna at a less populated area...maybe I should try start somewhere more populated or where friends hang out so they can ress me if I DC when I am dead or get killed in 6v6.

On 7/31/2018 at 6:51 PM, Dante666 said:

I think this need to be changed too. Rejoining to lobby should be made easier, so that even after Resurrection people can join back.

I believe even in regular dungs this is an issue....death should not stop one from returning 

I do not know if this will help or not but the only solution I could find is lowering the resolution 1600x900, I have a PC gamer that can run games in 4k without problems, then I thought because blade and soul using ur3 throws so many problems in 64 bits , after that I looked and was running the game in (directx 9) when I would have to be running in 11 or 12 lol. Then I really thought dx9 should not support a resolution higher than 1600x900 for something this dx11 and dx12 these should be doing an overload to memory that's why it explodes and crashes. Try all the forms and guides that are in the forum but nothing worked, just try to play with that resolution and stop having the amount of crash in 6v6 usually throw me between 3 crash or 1 dc. Test you and confirm me to see if it only worked for me.Sorry for my english:hmph:

On 7/31/2018 at 3:51 AM, Dante666 said:

Nah... make the penalties accumulate per-day...eventually no one will be in 6's.  or any PvP....problem solved.

/:giggle:/