Forums

which is easier frost sf or earth sf?

Yaoi Bara

i want to hold rmb and press f as much as possible and not have to think other than using some abilities off gcd, which is easier to do this with, frost sf or earth sf?

meaning, which is more braindead and easy between frost sf and earth sf?

please tell me what badges are required, thanks 

23 hours ago, Yaoi Bara said:

i want to hold rmb and press f as much as possible and not have to think other than using some abilities off gcd, which is easier to do this with, frost sf or earth sf?

Sounds like you need to go on a date with Ice SF.
Earth is very ping depended like Wind KFM since you Ani-cancel from RmB to F, but Ice is still very ms depended  during raids you will notice your RmB's will be significantly slower then usual.
Start with Blue Moon Soul Badge so you don't have to worry about focus until you get decent crit, the others will be a matter of personal preference

On ‎31‎.‎7‎.‎2018‎. at 5:45 AM, Yaoi Bara said:

RMB spam is literally Frost SF. You use the regen / Tundra on Ele Stance then change to Martial Stance and just hold RMB until F is ready. Then, when you stack 5 charges of Chi, you use the VZV combo(potentially with a second cast of Tundra as well). I wouldn't say it's as effective as Earth SF though. Earth is RMB F ani cancel. I'm a bigger fan of LMB RMB(or RMB LMB / whatever) F, but you don't really need LMB. It just feels better.

So, go Frost.