Forums

Ideas to improve the game

1 hour ago, MassiveEgo said:

@Chad1123 Please, don't promote acceptance of p2w. It's big enough plague on it's own. It doesn't need positive attention.

yeah, i know that p2w policy shouldn't be accepted but this game is already full p2w, they will never and never change the game in order to be f2p and that make me sad but at least maybe we can change the game in order to have a game where the game CAN ACTUALLY BE PLAYABLE BY F2P and whales not crying like babies because they will not be able to make so much money. I'm nostalgic of that times when bns was top in best mmos and now this game in not even 3 years is dying, they really need to do something. By the way i wasn't on the side of p2w i was only explaning selling raids is not the biggest problems when it come to p2w issues. In my opinion this game is so bad because NCWEST don't have any idea and dont give a dam f%$k about making the game good and they focus all the changes on how to make the players spent more real money, At this point i don't know why we have this huge release dalays in updates and just do a big patch where they indroduce all the stuff is already on Korean server, even if we are not ready it doesn't change anything cuz as alyways whales are gonna do new stuff while us will be waiting for new patches with cost reduction and nerfing other things.

Edited by Chad1123

There is one little thing I'd want:

Allow us to use Y instead of Z key for the Z move. I know why it is bound to Z(because American keyboards are zxcv), but this is so awkward on EU keyboards( yxcv ). Or at least allow thins on EU servers? Please?

24 minutes ago, hrwd said:

There is one little thing I'd want:

Allow us to use Y instead of Z key for the Z move. I know why it is bound to Z(because American keyboards are zxcv), but this is so awkward on EU keyboards( yxcv ). Or at least allow thins on EU servers? Please?

hey, that request was totally unexpected since the topic was about the game system but youre request is toally fair, i can garantee you that the game is designed for QUERTY keybords both in EU and NA, maybe you are from a country with a different layout of keyboard but u can change it directly from your game's setting in key bindings u need to find the key u want to change in the Skill Use tab. I have aleady tested and it worked.

Edited by Chad1123
3 minutes ago, Chad1123 said:

hey, that request was totally unexpected since the topic was about the game system but youre request is toally fair, i can garantee you that the game is designed for QUERTY keybords both in EU and NA, maybe you are from a country with a different layout of keyboard but u can change it directly from your game's setting in key bindings u need to find the key u want to change in the Skill Use tab. I have aleady tested and it worked.

Yes, mine is QWERTZ, not QWERTY. I believe it is German or something. I will do that, sometimes skills are arranged rather awkwardly(like KFM having his actual RMB on 2!).

A suggestion for those complaining about key bindings on their keyboard.

I've got a gaming mouse with 12 face buttons on the side which I use for mostly all my skills. Only skills I leave on keyboard is Q-E-F-X and it made my rotation and overall experience in combat just amazing. You can get these fairly cheap basically any electronic store and it's amazing in not just BnS either.

Been using this mouse since the Beta days and it's amazing, highly recommend.

One another improvement I'd like to see is for us to be able to bind more than LMB / RMB. I'd like to bind these side buttons to stuff, but it doesn't let me(doesn't even register me pressing them). This would be quite something - to put mid tier / reflex skills on these(dodge skills and the like).

1 hour ago, hrwd said:

One another improvement I'd like to see is for us to be able to bind more than LMB / RMB. I'd like to bind these side buttons to stuff, but it doesn't let me(doesn't even register me pressing them). This would be quite something - to put mid tier / reflex skills on these(dodge skills and the like).

This is doable though the software included with your mouse.  If it isn't then you might want to consider getting a different mouse.

1. 10 runs before purchasing a badge sounds reasonable. To make it not too easy maybe add a badge mat from another class as part of the purchase.

Agreed with the awakened BT mystic badges not using the same mats, it should be cheaper.

2. No that is too drastic of a change to PTS. What I can agree to is to have nontradable versions of PTS crafted with double the materials as the equivalent. This takes away the RNG element as well as giving a fair price to make.

3. Sounds fine, doesn't seem like that will hurt at all. The old dungeon finders should still be available at the dragonspire of their physical location though. I can see lowbies wanting to chill with their lowbie friends there still.

4. Buying a raven weapon directly would still probably be very expensive. Like true ascending soul it'll probably be 15k+. The problem is farming rates are too low and hard mode dungeons aren't rewarding. Naryu sanctum should drop materials necessary to upgrade raven. If Naryu Sanctum HM dropped special mats to transmute craftable PTS, that would be great content for intermediate players as well as honing the skills of the overall player base. By extension IF, SSM and HH should do the same, but at better rates. It would be very encouraging seeing those dungeons come alive. I think it's fair that even normal mode of HH can drop bound PTS mats as well.

I'm a strong advocate of HM dungeons and I would fully agree on NS-HH hard mode giving enough mats to fully upgrade to Raven 9. The effort is well in proportion.

Edited by DevilTDriver
grammar
  • Like 1

I want to ask, are PTS the main bottleneck or anything else? Also I feel that the PTS that are craftable should only work up until raven 9 and maybe it shouldn't be called PTS, but something else like Raven Transformation Stone.

If there are any other bottlenecks, then the same concept of craftable mats via running hard dungeons should apply to it, with very minute quantities in normal mode.

3 hours ago, DevilTDriver said:

I want to ask, are PTS the main bottleneck or anything else? Also I feel that the PTS that are craftable should only work up until raven 9 and maybe it shouldn't be called PTS, but something else like Raven Transformation Stone.

If there are any other bottlenecks, then the same concept of craftable mats via running hard dungeons should apply to it, with very minute quantities in normal mode.

The costs of PTS has varius range when it come to servers, sorry if i was not aware before writing my idea. PTS on my server EU Jinsoyun are about 440-460 gold each but i have seen that on NA servers are actually 380-390 which is a relevant diference in prices between regions. So maybe users coming from NA can completly disagree with my idea but i still think that are the main problem when it comes to gold and upgrading youre gear are the rng on making this stones. Maybe increasing a bit the materials we need to craft and giving us 100% on upgrade will be a better choice to help people gearing.