Skill Effect Visuals not working properly...?

Shakuu91

Hey guys, i'm not sure if i am the only one. But Recently after the new "False Idols" Patch, my Blademaster skill effect visuals are not on point. - Graphical Settings have not been touched or changed from what I usually have...before the new patch it was perfectly fine. 

First, I noticed my HM block visuals went missing (no shield thingy around my character).

Second, I then noticed my VT badge visuals went missing as well (no projectiles shooting out).

I then thought I'd do a File Repair - Which worked for the rest of the day. 

The next day, I did my daily challenges on my alts etc...went on my Blademaster to find my HM Block visuals went missing again.

So I instantly did a File Repair again. 

Went back into game, HM Block fine. Gone into F8 to do my challenge and to notice my visuals gone again.

I'm not sure if I should do another File Repair or Re-install the game again instead. - Would this fix the issue?

Is anyone else have a similar problem or if anyone has any advice? Would be really appreciated!!

Thanks!     

I have the exact same issue, some of the visual effects are gone on my gunner (e.g block effect) when I change the following setting:

- Graphics > Advanced Settings > SFX quality for others --> value set to 1 

Based on what the setting title says, this should only apply to other players, but its applying it to your own player aswell.

I tried a repair, but no succes. I'm also not using bnsbuddy or some other crap addon

On 7/29/2018 at 1:44 PM, Guildmaster said:

I have the exact same issue, some of the visual effects are gone on my gunner (e.g block effect) when I change the following setting:

- Graphics > Advanced Settings > SFX quality for others --> value set to 1 

Based on what the setting title says, this should only apply to other players, but its applying it to your own player aswell.

I tried a repair, but no succes. I'm also not using bnsbuddy or some other crap addon

Hey, a clan member of mine figured out that for your own skill visuals they somehow mixed up your Personal SFX with SFX for Others. 

Currently, setting your SFX for Others to 2 will fix your Personal SFX or at least be able to see your own skill visuals. But that will or might mean some FPS drops :(

Hope this helps! And good to know, I am not the only one. 

Hope they fix this soon, as it is quite annoying...

Archived