Rant about the quality of Daily Login rewards for Premium players

Kozuki

tl:nr: skip the Rant part

<Rant>

Like usual, non-Premium rewards give EXP charms. Meanwhile, Daily Login rewards for Premium players give Treasure Pouches. 

I feel that NCWest doesn't really give a lot of thought about improving Daily Rewards, despite of claiming doing so in this update.

EXP charms are cool and nice to rack up your HM levels, but only if you are willing to invest in 5m EXP charms, which would cost while a fortune doing so at higher HM level. If not, HM14 is like already enough, and any further HM level just proves either you whale or you are very long time players. I play since the start of this game, hitting HM16 and have long giving up trying to attempt further, cuz gold are much better investing in somewhere.

And, unless you want to catch up as fast as possible, up to 13, it is now better to spend Solar Energy or grind Basin for the cheap 1m EXP instead.

So yeah, you can receive EXP charms daily, and let hope you will gain enough for a single HM level after one year when you're HM14+, assuming you don't want to invest in making them into 5m EXP charms.

Next, let talk about Treasure Pouches.

I guess NCWest hopes this will help players with more upgrade materials.

However, if they truely want help players, they should replace these pouches with moon crystals. Reason? Every single update in this game needs moon crystals, especially VT gear that eats a large amount of moon crystals. To upgrade all gears up to Aransu 9 and other Hellion stuffs, you need basically more than 7,000 moon crystals.

Will giving players Treasure Pouches help? Yeah, it certainly helps, but Treasure Pouches are RNG, and everything RNG in this game sucks hard. Instead of like 10 pouches per day that have chance to give me like 0-5 moon crystals, I much prefer to just give 5 moon crystal per day instead.

</Rant>

Here are the suggestions that I think would act better as Daily Login Rewards for Premium players than those lazy Treasure Pouches:

-Moon crystals. 3-5 moon crystals per day without any RNG involve helps a lot.

-Silver Scale fragments: Silver scale is kinda expensive and are needed a lot to upgrade things. It is also character-bound for now, so it is a lot hassle to grind for if you have alts.

-Solar Energy: yeah, Solar Energy. It is an diverse and useful currency that can be used for many purposes. New players can use it to get soul badges, cheap 1m charm until they hit HM13. Long-time players can use them for things like HQ hearts, blood pearls, sea glasses...

-Event currency: it helps players to accelerate to achieve event-related goals much faster, or provide more entertainment to players. For example, with the current fishing event, we can have first four premium slot of Daily Login Rewards being Fishing oil, and the last slot being a Fishing Hook.

Moon crystals can be farmed, and with ease even, personally adding them to daily login rewards would be a waste of a slot. I rather have the 5 treasure pouches.

Silver scales - They are a dungeon drop and meant to be farmed. Complete sacales also can drop and they do drop quite often in the right dungeons. If you need them farm them.

Solar Energies - you already get 4+ per day from daily challenges...thats more than enough.

Event currentcy - as the name says....you get it from participating in the event not for freeloading.

I'd personally love it if they included more rewards with premium, in spite of the revamp I still don't think we're given enough to compensate for the cost. Solar Energy would be great (Honestly they should put it on the dash as well) along with increased event currency.

Also, HateMe, if you have premium, you aren't "freeloading", you're paying to support the game, and under normal circumstances, that comes with increased perks.

1 hour ago, Souba said:

I'd personally love it if they included more rewards with premium, in spite of the revamp I still don't think we're given enough to compensate for the cost. Solar Energy would be great (Honestly they should put it on the dash as well) along with increased event currency.

Also, HateMe, if you have premium, you aren't "freeloading", you're paying to support the game, and under normal circumstances, that comes with increased perks.

It is freeloading. Like common sense: what is the poin t in having an event if people want it for free with daily login? That makes to 0 sense. Solar energies you already get 4+ per DAY for daily challenges that is more than enough. I do not mind them giving premium emmbers something different, but come on....5 moonstone crystals (where the puches give you more than 5 of a material, be it random, but still) or event currency? or solar energies which you already get by other ways? Sound just blunt.

What i would honestly prefer to see are for example:

give like 2x 5mil exp charms. (with the 24h cooldown on them, it will take a long time anyway before people can level a full hm level with it)

Increase treasure pouches from 5 to 10.

Give for example idk...an aransu reset for a week or a khada vikar reset so people could have an extra raid run this week...for their gear

Introduce a new token....say for colelcting 15 -30 of the tokens you can exchange them for a premium stone and maybe some other things.

Things like that that normally you cannot get or are hard to get. Materials, solar energies,  event currencies are not hard to get, they accumulate over time .

3 hours ago, HateMe said:

It is freeloading. Like common sense: what is the poin t in having an event if people want it for free with daily login? That makes to 0 sense. Solar energies you already get 4+ per DAY for daily challenges that is more than enough. I do not mind them giving premium emmbers something different, but come on....5 moonstone crystals (where the puches give you more than 5 of a material, be it random, but still) or event currency? or solar energies which you already get by other ways? Sound just blunt.

What i would honestly prefer to see are for example:

give like 2x 5mil exp charms. (with the 24h cooldown on them, it will take a long time anyway before people can level a full hm level with it)

Increase treasure pouches from 5 to 10.

Give for example idk...an aransu reset for a week or a khada vikar reset so people could have an extra raid run this week...for their gear

Introduce a new token....say for colelcting 15 -30 of the tokens you can exchange them for a premium stone and maybe some other things.

Things like that that normally you cannot get or are hard to get. Materials, solar energies,  event currencies are not hard to get, they accumulate over time .

i dont usually agree with what you say on forums...but this is actually a good idea; give some incentives to premium users - although if they do, this will end up very p2w and we all know the game isn't p2w at all (that was a whole lot of sarcasm there!)

they should make the hour daily login rewards, into mats, since exp charms are not that hard to come by, specialy the 10k ones... and we need over 200mill exp so that doesn't help much even tho I stack them cuz I can't be bothered to use 2k charms.

Archived