Can you please stop nerfing unbound material sources?

Granger

26 minutes ago, Koragg said:

because they want to force people into 6v6 so that whales have people they can dominate and feel good about themselves.

they are talking about moonstone crystals not moonstones. Crystals you can get from everywhere you just need to not be lazy and actually farm like its intended ina  KR MMO

2 hours ago, HateMe said:

they are talking about moonstone crystals not moonstones. Crystals you can get from everywhere you just need to not be lazy and actually farm like its intended ina  KR MMO

They're talking about moonstones. He says he doesn't need crystals and it says in the heading stop nerfing unbound materials.

The massive need for moonstone crystals and the complete lack of a place to get them reasonably, especially now that they nerfed Naksuns 10 moonstone crystal bundle droprate is a different, but related problem.

Im sitting on tons of crystals i cant really use (minus moonstone crystals of course) and nsoft insists on making the unbound ones ever harder to obtain when we need them to progress also, for pretty much anything (Hello PTS?).

19 hours ago, Koragg said:

because they want to force people into 6v6 so that whales have people they can dominate and feel good about themselves.

this is sad but at same time true... and it's sad in the end.

On 7/28/2018 at 8:11 AM, Koragg said:

Essentially, yes.

But I've never fallen into that trap and never will. I'd sooner just play something else.

And I know it's quite rude considering I love the game, but I'd honestly encourage others to do the same. The only way to end those kind of changes is if people just keep ignoring it and choose to leave over doing it since that directly effects their income and forces them to make a different change.

If people play into their hand and throw themselves into whales mouths of course they'll keep getting rid of more and more outside moonstone sources in hopes of making everyone go feed themselves. Why not if it works? Please whales, make F2P miserable. Still gives them profit!

But if F2P just go be F2P somewhere else leaving whales to whales only they get bored/frustrated and go somewhere else too and that's NC's worst nightmare.

So don't do it if you don't want to!

On 7/28/2018 at 8:41 PM, Koragg said:

This can't be any more correct. They need to feel their "superiority".

I've lost all hope for the economy, every update it's nerf to mats while they show off their "buffs" hahaha we buffed daily challenge now u could get 0-1 moonstone but we took them from the weeklies which were a guaranteed number remember now u have a chance to get them so this is not just move them from weekly to daily its a pure nerf. Next they nerf weekly gold .... but we added 5g to daily challenge guys, absolutely disgusting.

I think the trick will be finding a way to implement more unbound materials without it having a great impact on the economy.  When the community asks for better ways to get them, and they implement a daily reward chest with them in but lower/remove the drop rate other places, I don't really feel that was a solution.  Since the initial issue was not getting enough.  With the way they're doing things, it's not solving the issue, just making it seem like they are.  Which are most of the solutions they seem to present to concerns from the community.  Being that they aren't really solutions but merely a reshape of the issue to make it seem like a solution.

But as I first stated, how could they implement more materials without having it impact the economy.  And as much as the community(or maybe just this thread) seems to despise 6v6, a way that doesn't render it as a pointless source for moonstones.  Because despite what everyone is saying about it, it still needs to be rewarding.  Honestly I don't know what they could do that would be the most beneficial all the way around.  Perhaps an NPC(or dragon express tab since most npc functions end up there anyway) for materials exchange.  Perhaps a 2:1 ratio, or something that balances the rate of acquisition vs the rate of consumption. I don't really know, however, how viable an option that really is.

On a side note; I really wish they would do something about the amount of sacred crystals vs every other crystal we get.  I mean seriously... why.  Why do we get an over abundance of a material that isn't used nearly as much as the others.  Most of the crystals in my vault are sitting at about the same amount, save for the sacred crystals which are at about 10 times the amount of the others.  

Archived