What happen to Naksun 10 moonstone bundle

Judicar

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is so much complain about moonstones problem past few weeks and NCSoft doesn't seem to care.

Look at this -> 

It's just sad how greedy NCSoft really is and how they treat all non-whales players. In terms of the worst company they will be on the first place. Remember guys they "don't like p2w".

They don't care about anyone that doesn't pay for the game. Just look at how many upvotes the best comment got thats the highest i ever seen in the subreddit. :shock:

That can only mean the community started to get tired of thier bs. 

On 14/08/2018 at 10:44 PM, wZeroStyle said:

you got Celestial Basin :hmph:

We need a viable way to farm moonstones, not a RGN one, i spent a few time farming peaches, bought 32 pouchs and got 6 moonstones, yes, nice way indeed :tmi:

On 11/21/2017 at 6:20 PM, Grimoir said:

typically nothing you have matters in arena you can still win however it gets easier when you have the hongmoon skills as that is the only thing that matters in arena evewrything else is equalized.

yeah sure, ping is not important at all.. what a joke..

On 7/30/2018 at 5:42 PM, Cyan said:

Hi guys,

There were no changes to the Moonstone bundle drop in the False Idols update.

sorry but i willl call it bullshit, we all do naksun a lot here we are not complaining out of the blue, drop is lower or pretty much inexistant, and its more then common knowleadge those ninja nerfs that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤s players overall but not whales.. so yeah fix this crap

On 8/6/2018 at 9:07 AM, LookChris said:

Funny thing is, even with this Ninja-Nerf, Naksun still remains the best source of moonstones.

Shows how stupid "the grind" is right now. 

lots of ppl quit this game coz of this bullshit hardcore slavery grind ... plus what ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ me off more is that the guy have the courage to come here and say there were no changes while every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing one in game is complaining about this crap ninja nerf..   and zero drops after patch.. but sure the  moderator THAT TRULLY MUST PLAY AND GRIND A LOT IN GAME knows what he is talking about.. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing bad joke.

Still hoping for an actual answer/solve for this too (for some reason)

I just can't gear anymore. Hit a wall at Aransu6 with kinda eh rest of gear...

The moonstones thing is just too big an issue. Listen, I'm all for special person grinding alright I can do it. but it's up to a certain point.

I've farmed all my moonstones for everything off Naksun-weapon, accessories, the dreaded VT necklace...I've farmed thousands. but I just can't do it anymore. and most of my friends felt the same and went back to FFXIV and WoW.

I know you as a company want the answer to be "just spend!" but it's not.

It's not going to be the answer. People rather just quit and go buy a new game instead. You just lose players when you try to force that. There's no point to play if you have to buy your gear and with how crazy expensive costumes are too its just too hard to win in this game lately. Nothing feels good.

"Just pvp!" Yeah go read your million reddit threads about all the problems there first. You try it first. Don't want to, do you.

Go farm Naksun. Don't want to, do you. A lot of you CMs play other MMOs. You don't even play Blade and Soul but you play other MMOs-why's that. You know why it is. So throw us a little bone already, you got us out here starving in the streets.

My personal suggestion/wish?

Don't do a moonstone cost reduction on old'ish gear, stop doing that. That never solves anything because the very next thing you roll out will need 2k moonstones again and we're back at not having enough.

Give us other ways to make moonstones consistently. Pouches arent enough, I do many dungeons and it's nowhere near enough.
Think up a new way. Moonstone bundles from HM dungeon boxes or something, guaranteed 5-100. Something. Anything.

If you had a way that everyone could actually gear up, you'd have so many people actually playing the game and clearing new content...I always thought with MMO's that was supposed to be the goal. Feels like with BnS they only want 5% of the population to reach anything new..

4 hours ago, Showta said:

Still hoping for an actual answer/solve for this too (for some reason)

I just can't gear anymore. Hit a wall at Aransu6 with kinda eh rest of gear...

The moonstones thing is just too big an issue. Listen, I'm all for special person grinding alright I can do it. but it's up to a certain point.

I've farmed all my moonstones for everything off Naksun-weapon, accessories, the dreaded VT necklace...I've farmed thousands. but I just can't do it anymore. and most of my friends felt the same and went back to FFXIV and WoW.

I know you as a company want the answer to be "just spend!" but it's not.

It's not going to be the answer. People rather just quit and go buy a new game instead. You just lose players when you try to force that. There's no point to play if you have to buy your gear and with how crazy expensive costumes are too its just too hard to win in this game lately. Nothing feels good.

"Just pvp!" Yeah go read your million reddit threads about all the problems there first. You try it first. Don't want to, do you.

Go farm Naksun. Don't want to, do you. A lot of you CMs play other MMOs. You don't even play Blade and Soul but you play other MMOs-why's that. You know why it is. So throw us a little bone already, you got us out here starving in the streets.

My personal suggestion/wish?

Don't do a moonstone cost reduction on old'ish gear, stop doing that. That never solves anything because the very next thing you roll out will need 2k moonstones again and we're back at not having enough.

Give us other ways to make moonstones consistently. Pouches arent enough, I do many dungeons and it's nowhere near enough.
Think up a new way. Moonstone bundles from HM dungeon boxes or something, guaranteed 5-100. Something. Anything.

If you had a way that everyone could actually gear up, you'd have so many people actually playing the game and clearing new content...I always thought with MMO's that was supposed to be the goal. Feels like with BnS they only want 5% of the population to reach anything new..

I agree, but don't worry, next upgrade path from true hongmoon heart will need more 485 moonstones and 32 oils, those upgrades are meant for whales, f2p players can't reach 80% of max gear because they continue to include stuff that need hundreds of moonstones and we need to spent a few more months farming that.... 

I don't like how we are being lied at, if you guys transfered KR patches without reading the actual changes yeah you technically didn't change anything but the bundle drop rate changed for sure, I have a sample of 2172 runs between these two recent patches and only got 19 bundles, this is a rate of 0,8%

From my date the former 100-MS Bundle, was around 1%.

It looks like the odds were switched to the former, if you are aware of this you are literally lying to the whole community and that is not acceptable and will have backlash, this is not just bad luck I have data from more than 1 person and sample size well enough to conduct statistic work and it all shows a tendency for 1% drop rate, so either ninja nerf it back to the former 5% rate it had, or admit you changed it and don't lie to the people who play your game.

Please fix the moonstone crystals drop rate of Naksun, my soul is dieing farming him over and over and drains the fun out of what we are doing, as reward is not near the effort or skill we put down here, demand for moonstone is so high it cost 8-9 gold each so impossible to buy

the thing is they improve some things but at the same time they nerf others... look at the state of daily and weekly challenge... before the 25th july patch, daily didnt give gold either not bound to account materials and weekly gave a ton of materials (both kinds) and a ton of gold... now daily gives 5 gold (it's supposed to give more gold by rng but it doesnt) and tradable mats (0-1 moonstone and 0-1 elysian, joke in my opinion) and weekly gives now 6,5g each pleb raid (nerfed by a lot) and the same drop rate of tradable mats as daily... with this change they hurt the new player base and the old player base by a lot... i mean 6,5*5=32,5g for completing all 5 pleb raids, before completing the 3 existent pleb raids u earned 45g and a good amount of materials... now if u complete the daily challenge every day u will weekly gain 35g wich is more than completing the 5 pleb raids... so the only point in doing weekly raids imo is aransu orbs, blood pearls, hq wings and the tt wings (it seems a biig incentive but it isnt)...

i hope they stop nerfing things that help all players and just improve the ways of getting tradable materials... also... idk about naksun, i didnt farmed a lot of it after the 25th patch but i heard clan mates and friends complain so it must be true they nerfed it... 

Totally agree. 

Maybe make an event just like the current one, collect tokens and exchange a big bundle of moonstones. Can be like 100 moonstone bundle if we farm the event for like a week or so. I ran 200 naksun and I got no 10 moonstones bundle. Also the floor 13 scroll barely drop for me and going back to floor 9-12 was not that fun. If we have to farm naksun for 4-6k moonstones for our equipment, at least made the scroll purchaseable or increase the drop rate of naksun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived