What happen to Naksun 10 moonstone bundle

Judicar

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or make something like that:

F13 - guaranteed ticket

F14 - Chance to obtain 5/10ms bundle + guaranteed 1 ms crystal

F15 - Guaranteed 1 ms crystal with chance of 10/100 ms bundle but not like 0.00000000001% chance.

10 ms bundle shouldn't be extremely rare but just common. 100 ms bundle should be like todays 10 ms bundle

Problem is they should not add those ms at mushin 15th again, farming dont have to be painfull, i prefer and most of people prefer doing a 40min BT for 10ms than 40min farming alone at mushin 15th floor, game used to be fun (2weeks only) when we were farming soulstone aand chilling at misty or when people were gathering at poh24, why dont they add new similar are or rework those area? make it a balanced open world pvp for example or an other cool 12 man relaxing daily raid to farm ms. 

That would be amazing if they could put back 100 moonstone bundles! Not gonna happen, but would be nice.

I know they said the 10 bundles havent been nerfed, but too many people are saying it has for it to not be true so sorry NC but you nerfed it. And I think you're just trying to kick your cat litter over it to bury the smell. But we still smell it. I still smell it NC, I'm still having to get up and get the pooper scooper. I may not be able to find it, but I smell it and know it's there.

Here are some ideas that I personally think would help:

• Make 10bundles drop more often (No, not as often as they used to before you "accidentally" nerfed, slightly even more than that)
  • Make 20, 30, or 50 bundles (if you can make 5 and 2 bundles, then you can make 20 to 50)
  • Create another source that IS NOT P2W PVP. Like Basin world bosses-NO, NOT AT THE RATE THEY DROP EVOLVED STONES WHICH IS NEVER.
  • Have an event that makes moonstones a big big prize (big as in you get a lot, not big as in it takes 3 months to get a bundle of 4)

Feel like posting ideas is always a Monkeys Paw situation where if we think of a good one we'll get it but it'll be deformed lmao
Now I'm laughing too much to focus. Video games were a mistake ahhh god. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ok I'm finished here

4 hours ago, Showta said:

That would be amazing if they could put back 100 moonstone bundles! Not gonna happen, but would be nice.

I know they said the 10 bundles havent been nerfed, but too many people are saying it has for it to not be true so sorry NC but you nerfed it. And I think you're just trying to kick your cat litter over it to bury the smell. But we still smell it. I still smell it NC, I'm still having to get up and get the pooper scooper. I may not be able to find it, but I smell it and know it's there.

Here are some ideas that I personally think would help:

• Make 10bundles drop more often (No, not as often as they used to before you "accidentally" nerfed, slightly even more than that)
  • Make 20, 30, or 50 bundles (if you can make 5 and 2 bundles, then you can make 20 to 50)
  • Create another source that IS NOT P2W PVP. Like Basin world bosses-NO, NOT AT THE RATE THEY DROP EVOLVED STONES WHICH IS NEVER.
  • Have an event that makes moonstones a big big prize (big as in you get a lot, not big as in it takes 3 months to get a bundle of 4)

Feel like posting ideas is always a Monkeys Paw situation where if we think of a good one we'll get it but it'll be deformed lmao
Now I'm laughing too much to focus. Video games were a mistake ahhh god. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ok I'm finished here

You know thats something else I noticed the pouches you got off basin gave you an evolved stone 30-50% of the time. Ive opened about like 30 pouches since then and haven't gotten a single evolved stone. I wonder if that was nerfed as well

40 minutes ago, Crickateer said:

You know thats something else I noticed the pouches you gotta off basin gave you an evolved stone 30-50% of the time.

Would be nice if that was true i would have much more stones lol. If you really had that rate you were pretty lucky.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Crickateer:

I suppose I was just lucky then afterall

No, they definitely nerfed evolved stones, too. I had the same experience as you on several characters, and so did my gf. It is highly unlikey, that for a constant probability, different people experience significantly different droprates over a long period of time. Pretty much as unlikely as many wins in a lottery in a row. That's simple math. And simple math makes it obvious that they were lying about the nerfs.

You fools didn't even notice they removed DEMON stones from the game. You cannot drop them anymore in Cold Storage, you have to pay 100 orbs to buy 1 of them now.

These devs are silently waiting until all Demon Stones players are consumed then everybody will run out of Sacred Oils; once that happens they will add another Soul upgrade requiring 100+ Oils and the only way for you to acquire any Oil will be bundle of 50 Oils from Trove Key with a drop chance of 0,5% (that means 2000 keys until you see any).

Everyone who invested money on this game is a fool, myself included. Huge regrets!

1 hour ago, Kosako Assano said:

You fools didn't even notice they removed DEMON stones from the game. You cannot drop them anymore in Cold Storage, you have to pay 100 orbs to buy 1 of them now.

These devs are silently waiting until all Demon Stones players are consumed then everybody will run out of Sacred Oils; once that happens they will add another Soul upgrade requiring 100+ Oils and the only way for you to acquire any Oil will be bundle of 50 Oils from Trove Key with a drop chance of 0,5% (that means 2000 keys until you see any).

Everyone who invested money on this game is a fool, myself included. Huge regrets!

2k freezing orbs
300 demons stones
still waiting to use these somehow...
as using sellable for good gold mats to upgrade your soul is a joke, I rather passively upgrade soul by events.

So, if I haven't overlooked something on Reddit or Twitter, the last response we have on this issue is from last Tuesday (Bethany's Tweet that they will monitor this). Since then, nothing. A lot of players, not just 2 or 3, have expressed that they have noticed a huge decrease in the 10 Moonstone Crystal Bundle.

I have also spent some quality hours on Naksun last weekend and can confirm from personal experience that the droprate is next to nonexistent. I have seen 2 bundles in about 130 runs. If noone else was complaining about low droprate, I would just think I was super unlucky. But seeing that there are many other people complaining about the same thing here on the Forums, on Reddit and even Twitter, there just has to be some sort of a problem.

Now, Jonathan (on Twitter) and Cyan (here) wrote that there have been no changes made, directly. But what if something to the changes of the droptable caused this without any intention?

I would suspect that the lowered droprate has been caused by changing Sacred/Elysian orbs to crystals and the following increase in Sacred Crystal droprate, which just simply must have somehow cause a decrease in the bundle droprate. I dropped Sacred Crystal nearly every second run. For me, this is the obvious suspect that somehow messed up the droprate formulae.

Or of course, maybe they intentionally lowered the droprate to milk whales on RNG boxes. I wouldn't be surprised, seeing how they don't communicate about this problem at all these past few days. It's just way too quiet for such a big deal like one of the main materials needed having low droprate.

I also agree with some people here that a change to Moonstone Crystal farming has to be made. Naksun is currently really old content. In 90% of cases, Moonstone Crystals are the material restraining the upgrades for the player. We need thousands of them. And the only place where we can reliably farm them is Naksun, which only gives 1 guaranteed. A new method of reliably farming Moonstone Crystals would be more than welcome.

I just wish NCWest actually joined the discussion here, because this is starting to resemble the situation with Evolved Stones over a year ago. I understand that they have their hands full with PvP tournament right now, but I doubt there isn't at least one qualified person to tell us what is actually happening and what are the steps they are taking to resolve this situation.

7 hours ago, Danielio said:

So, if I haven't overlooked something on Reddit or Twitter, the last response we have on this issue is from last Tuesday (Bethany's Tweet that they will monitor this). Since then, nothing. A lot of players, not just 2 or 3, have expressed that they have noticed a huge decrease in the 10 Moonstone Crystal Bundle.

I have also spent some quality hours on Naksun last weekend and can confirm from personal experience that the droprate is next to nonexistent. I have seen 2 bundles in about 130 runs. If noone else was complaining about low droprate, I would just think I was super unlucky. But seeing that there are many other people complaining about the same thing here on the Forums, on Reddit and even Twitter, there just has to be some sort of a problem.

Now, Jonathan (on Twitter) and Cyan (here) wrote that there have been no changes made, directly. But what if something to the changes of the droptable caused this without any intention?

I would suspect that the lowered droprate has been caused by changing Sacred/Elysian orbs to crystals and the following increase in Sacred Crystal droprate, which just simply must have somehow cause a decrease in the bundle droprate. I dropped Sacred Crystal nearly every second run. For me, this is the obvious suspect that somehow messed up the droprate formulae.

Or of course, maybe they intentionally lowered the droprate to milk whales on RNG boxes. I wouldn't be surprised, seeing how they don't communicate about this problem at all these past few days. It's just way too quiet for such a big deal like one of the main materials needed having low droprate.

I also agree with some people here that a change to Moonstone Crystal farming has to be made. Naksun is currently really old content. In 90% of cases, Moonstone Crystals are the material restraining the upgrades for the player. We need thousands of them. And the only place where we can reliably farm them is Naksun, which only gives 1 guaranteed. A new method of reliably farming Moonstone Crystals would be more than welcome.

I just wish NCWest actually joined the discussion here, because this is starting to resemble the situation with Evolved Stones over a year ago. I understand that they have their hands full with PvP tournament right now, but I doubt there isn't at least one qualified person to tell us what is actually happening and what are the steps they are taking to resolve this situation.

that's why i didn't comment since i made the topic cus i don't know what they thinking, like trusting some over thousands it's abit accusing us of stupidity or something don't know what to say tbh

vor 9 Stunden schrieb LookChris:

Funny thing is, even with this Ninja-Nerf, Naksun still remains the best source of moonstones.

Shows how stupid "the grind" is right now. 

I feel this speaks more about the complete ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ rewards you get for anything. Running dungs doesnt feel rewarding. Overcoming challenges doesnt feel rewarding. Hell, playing the game doesnt feel rewarding. Even DDs hidden chests are meh, because you mostly get sacred orbs and not much of anything else.

Its putting a dampener on my will to play. Login, do DC on all my chars, log out. No point in doing much else. 

Is that how a game should be? 

About 270 runs in after patch, 0 bundles.

To think that the community manager had the decency to say that nothing was changed shows a great deal about how they look at their playerbase- a bunch of monkeys with creditcards.

Ok, I hate to be the one who has to point this out, but this isn't just an issue with Bundle droprate anymore. Right in this post we can see how NCWest treats their players. Again, I may have overlooked something, but as far as I know, we still haven't received any official statement on this droprate issue (except for their classical "we are monitoring this" [pretty much no proper answer explaining what is happening]) and NCWest still hasn't recognized this problem's existence in any way.

Now, the reason why I am writing this reply a day before maintenance, is because there have been mentioned few bug fixes in the Patch notes, but nothing about Naksun's droptable. Of course, they might ninja adjust it and everyone will be happy, but the issue with their lack of communication with their players still stays. They simply refuse to admit there is an issue, and refuse to talk about it. I highly doubt that any NCWest employee will even read this reply, because it seems like after Cyan's reply they just simply marked this whole post as "resolved" and won't bother checking it again. Even a reply from them telling us, that they have no idea what caused the change in droprate, would be way better than this endless silence.

Now, the latest reply on this issue that we have (even though it gave us no new information), is from Liinxy's Twitter. 

Now, this could count as an answer, if they haven't been "monitoring the situation" for the past 3 weeks. There have been quite a few posts/replies on Reddit and here on Forums, from dozens of players, that pretty much said the same thing. "Naksun's 10 Moonstone Crystal bundle droprate has been decreased". Again, this isn't coming from a small group of people, this is coming from active players that actively play the game, and actually know how things work in this game (unlike the other side, since popular joke that NCWest has no idea how their game works). 

Next issue I have with this answer from Liinxy, is that she promised we will be delivered information "via the usual routes". I really have a problem not to giggle as I am writing this part, but what are "the usual routes"?

• There has been no mention of this problem on the main site's posts (and patch notes are notorious for containing incorrect information, or no mentions of changes to certain things)
  • No recent answer here on the Forums (since we are obviously being ignored here, judging from the lack of response from NCWest's side)
  • If I haven't overlooked anything, no recent answers on Reddit too
  • And the most recent comment I found on Twitter is the one I have linked above (which is pretty much an empty answer containing no information useful to players)

As someone who has been playing this game since release, I would dare to think I have some insight on what is the most reliable source of information for this game. Sadly, it's not the Patch notes, as those always contain some mistakes or don't even mention some changes (AKA ninja nerfs to droprates). Unfortunately, Forums aren't the right place either, at least the English ones. I can't count the times we have received information regarding delays/bugs from German side of the Forums, and saw nothing from the English side. I can't really mention Reddit in this list, since it is created and controlled by players.

Now for the most reliable source of information we have: Jonathan Lien's Twitter. Of course, there has been some incorrect statements on Jonathan's Twitter in the past, but it is currently the only place where we can get quick answers to our questions. And I highly doubt that we will get our answers on this problem there anytime soon. Well, I have no experience in managing game companies, but something just doesn't seem right here. We have Forums at our disposal, but we go looking for answers on Producer's Twitter. I hope I don't have to point out again why is that an actual thing.

Well, I am pretty much done with my rant here. I would say NCWest has about 3 options in this situation.

1. Officially recognize that there is a problem and mention it in either "Known Issues" or in patch notes, or release an official Forum post
  2. Quietly adjust the bundle droprate and pretend nothing happened
  3. Do nothing, totally ignore the community

Now, the first option would be the most optimal in my eyes as a player. Second option would be kinda 50/50, the Bundle droprate problem would be resolved and players would be "happy" again, but the communication problem still wouldn't be addressed. As for the third option, I have been thinking what we could do about this. My only idea is that I would take those few minutes of my time, write a separate Forum post on this whole issue, using their whole handling of the 10 Moonstone Crystal Bundle droprate as the base of my arguments, and post it everywhere I can. Reddit, Twitter, Discords. Yeah, I will look like an idiot to some, but I doubt there aren't any other people who can't relate to my thoughts in this.

I only have to say this : 

Why would they not lie about nerfing it ? I found this one quote from a Ivanka Trump which pretty much tells us whats going on.

“Perception is more important than reality. If someone perceives something to be true, it is more important than if it is in fact true. This doesn’t mean you should be duplicitous or deceitful, but don’t go out of your way to correct a false assumption if it plays to your advantage.”

Im talking about this part : "but don’t go out of your way to correct a false assumption if it plays to your advantage."

Some People are still saying stuff like : "No they didnt nerf it" or smth like that, as long as NC still has some backup they wont correct their walkway.

vor 41 Minuten schrieb wZeroStyle:

I think its about time to remove Moonstone Crystals from Naksun, way too easy content with current gear.

So maybe we can earn more gold from Battle Grounds, and cancer we get there. (PvP gear aren't so cheap)

How about... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off? We need a pve source of moonstones... if only crystals.

Archived