What happen to Naksun 10 moonstone bundle

Judicar

as the title said, did u lower the 10 moonstone bundle from naksun or removed it by mistake cuz i already did 100 runs without seeing any, kinda weird as i did the same before update and found many of it

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they nerfed 10ms bundle rate.

There is so many people doing like 100 runs of Naksun and get 0 bundles but before patch they got at least 3-4 of them.

Now 10ms is at the same % chance as getting 100ms bundle way back.

Thanks for nerfing only decent source of moonstone crystals. Now I need to spam Naksun for 48h and drop ticekts just to get 1200 moonstone crystals for upgrade...

You need thousands of moonstones for your main character.
Naksun was the only "efficient" way to farm moonstones because this 10ms bundle was doing it's job.
Right now you need to spam ST or other dungeons and cross your fingers while opening chests to get moonstone crystals.
Not to mention for Aransu 3-9 you need 1800 moonstones and for VT neck 1200.
It's 3000 moonstones for your gear. Imagine doing Naksun for 3000 times. Add time for loading screens and add time to drop tickets from f12.
It's insane and yet they menaged to nerf it even more.
Also they removed 100ms crystal bundle, why?
Naksun should give you at least guaranteed 2 ms crystal per run f13-f15 with chance of getting 10/100ms from f14/15 boss.

i just dunno what happening here, none said anything about if it's a bug or they realy nerf it

we need someone to tell us what is happening here

if it's a bug we need a fix if it's a hidden nerf under the table so prepare a sec way to get it so simple

if that true that really sad….but well a Wise and sane person wont even waste time trying to upgrade gear/play this game pass 1st tier vt gear, the things those devs do are totally insane...10x more MS to farm endgame but 10X less mats source than years ago

Don't let this topic end up dying like Naksun.

We need new or improved way to farm Moonstone Crystals. 

Reduce the required amount for upgrade at Aransu/VT stage or increase the amount of MS crystals from Naksun. Guaranteed 3 MS Crystals from doing f13-f15 will be very good and bring back or boost 10ms bundle from f15 or even put it to f13-f15 stages.

Also f13 tickets should be buyable from merchant to not waste time at f12 floor with pointless tower defense mech,

Il y a 1 heure, PanCore a dit :

Don't let this topic end up dying like Naksun.

We need new or improved way to farm Moonstone Crystals. 

Reduce the required amount for upgrade at Aransu/VT stage or increase the amount of MS crystals from Naksun. Guaranteed 3 MS Crystals from doing f13-f15 will be very good and bring back or boost 10ms bundle from f15 or even put it to f13-f15 stages.

Also f13 tickets should be buyable from merchant to not waste time at f12 floor with pointless tower defense mech,

All the thing they do is outrageous and im really impressve that people still trying hard this game instead of enjoying life....but on a more serious note, if those devs come to their senses, they better not add those ms to f15 again, we are in 2018 enough of this old f15 outdated content, now how i see thing and i know i repeat myself, there no point playing this game at the moment this MS nonsense supply make it a waste of time.

52 minutes ago, ombremq said:

All the thing they do is outrageous and im really impressve that people still trying hard this game instead of enjoying life....but on a more serious note, if those devs come to their senses, they better not add those ms to f15 again, we are in 2018 enough of this old f15 outdated content, now how i see thing and i know i repeat myself, there no point playing this game at the moment this MS nonsense supply make it a waste of time.

They should add moonstone crystals bundle to all of the solo content F20/Yeoharan and now Master Hong. 

10 ms bundle should be common in drop if you look at how much of them you actually need for upgrade.

It's ridiculous that you need to run 1000 times content which you basically one shot to upgrade your stuff.

Moreover nobody will exchange moonstones for moonstone crystals if somebody like to talk about farming them at 6vs6

Definitely a lie. 100 runs 0 bundles, it's the first time ever it happens to me,and i farmed tons of them.  I'd say it went from 5% to something under 1%

Also i noted, the new box now require 2 tokens instead of 1 on last event to get the 10x moonstone crystal bundle, 260NCoin for 10 moonstone, definitely not worth it.

NCsoft is well aware of moonstone being the main problem of people upgrading gear, making fake "help new players" changes, while preventing them from getting decent stuff and keep them on the BT level . It's a 2 years old content. 

You used to be able to play this game and upgrade your stuff by playing and enjoying it, now u have to pay real $, more and more on every update. The moonstones need is more and more on every upgrade, while the way to farm them is less and less everytime. Most moonstones now come from trove/box . Bid box removed from dungeons, naksun nerfed, weekly reward nerfed, what's next, total removal of it ? As someone said , u need about 3k moonstones for your aransu weap and necklace, really NC you wanna make us do 3000 naksun run ? Does anyone see the fun on it ?
Why no guaranteed moonstone,10 and 100 bundles on F16-F20, on Yeoharan, on master Hong ? new content still need same items for upgrade, in much more amount ,but there is no new way to get those on more amount since 2 years.
Only explication i would have is, BnS actually live on whales, not dolphins paying 50$/month, i mean real whales, spending  thousands of dollars on every event (dont think it's a myth, they are a lot) , and they need to keep them buyin that insane amount, by increasing thire needs for max gear, because if they dont, the amount of people who would keep playing and spend few $ on events would never compensate for the loss of thousands from whales who wouldnt need to spend that much.

It's a decent business plan, it's actually workin well, but it sucks for players, and i dont have any hopes on them helping players to gear more than a BT level (which is a bait to find new true whales instead of letting new players stop game on baleful 1)

@Cyan 

As you can see the problem with moonstone crystals doesn't to a small group of people. Make changes in this matter. Just let it be Naksun farm,  but we need greater income of MS Crystali from f13-f15 farm. 1/2 with 0.5% chance of getting 10 ms bundle in eyes of thousands of ms you need is not enough.

Improve those numbers. Just put MS Crystals in every boss in f13 up to f15. It will make 3 MS crystals per run. It will greatly reduce time you spend doing outdated content.

Moreover you can just antique this purple balls that Naksun sometimes drops and put few MS Crystals there - just swap it.

10 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi guys,

There were no changes to the Moonstone bundle drop in the False Idols update.

I agree with everyone in this thread. 10-moonstones bundle used to drop from Naksun every 10-30 runs. I've done over 150 runs since False Idols patch and only seen 1 bundle.

Way to treat your customers! Nothing but lies.

I miss the time when i used to farm tradable moonstones Naksun, 10bundle drops too often, and 100bundle drops every 70 runs or so. Plus you didn't need as much moonstones as now to upgrade your gear. 

If it was true that there were no changes made then the ridiculous amount of people all having the same experience wouldn't exist. Everyones needing like 200+ runs post patch just to see one bundle even now compared to like 10 runs to see a bundle or two. Its likely the devs just overlooked the code or a new bug occurred with the recent patch with respect to the bundle drop rate thats being overlooked right now.

Up

Even if they say that they didn't make any changes just look for augment system.

Babbletr0n said that you need max 5 psyches to max bonus stats on your items. Somewhere on reddit there was this guy who need 6 of them to max stats even if they said that you will need max 5 if you're really unlucky.

With that said it only shows that they don't know for sure what is changing inside their game.

Maybe there was something that changed for example algorithm or RNG for certain items and that was 10ms bundle is now so rare to get.

Archived