Sign in to follow this  
eric11zhao

i lost all my raid revival charm

Recommended Posts

why the raid revival charm is in antique, and i accidentally clicked it so lost them all, and why they are still in f10 daily special

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NineArt   

The ones from the event were intended to expire and no longer usable after the event ended so no point in keeping them around anyways. The ones in the daily special seem to be a different revival charm. They both serve the same purpose but different names and icon and all.

Edited by NineArt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateMe   
9 minutes ago, Dante666 said:

There was no expiry date in description tho.

but there was an entire news post about the event tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
34 minutes ago, Dante666 said:

There was no expiry date in description tho.

It said only usable during the event in the description.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   
1 hour ago, Dante666 said:

There was no expiry date in description tho.

yes there was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bustyn   

Why let you have something they gave you for free when they can charge you for it? I'm a huge fan of the gameplay of BnS but the management and constant money grabs from this game are really starting to take its toll on me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dante666   

I am talking about the "item description". Usually item that are expired after certain date have a "usable untill xx/xx/xxxx" written in the description.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dante666   
19 hours ago, HateMe said:

but there was an entire news post about the event tho

There are many news post about many event. But it's usually included in item description. Because people don't always read line by line of the news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
48 minutes ago, Dante666 said:

There are many news post about many event. But it's usually included in item description. Because people don't always read line by line of the news.

It was written in the description that they can only be used during the event, if you can't even look up when it ends and then act surpised when it's over and they don't work anymore that's your own fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dante666   
3 hours ago, Cor said:

It was written in the description that they can only be used during the event, if you can't even look up when it ends and then act surpised when it's over and they don't work anymore that's your own fault.

May be you haven't noticed, the other temporary items comes with an expiry date written in the description.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
9 minutes ago, Dante666 said:

May be you haven't noticed, the other temporary items comes with an expiry date written in the description.

So what? That changes nothing, if you looked at the description you knew those will expire. The exact date not being there is no excuse for not knowing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dante666   
8 hours ago, Cor said:

So what? That changes nothing, if you looked at the description you knew those will expire. The exact date not being there is no excuse for not knowing.

Actually that's the "normal" way they let player know when the item will expire. And this is happening for last 5-6 years. Well nobody giving "Excuse" of not knowing. It was not presented the "regular" way they usually did so far. Get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
1 hour ago, Dante666 said:

Actually that's the "normal" way they let player know when the item will expire. And this is happening for last 5-6 years. Well nobody giving "Excuse" of not knowing. It was not presented the "regular" way they usually did so far. Get it?

The op clearly didn't know or wouldn't have made this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dante666   
7 hours ago, Cor said:

The op clearly didn't know or wouldn't have made this thread.

And I was giving clearly another point of view in addition to op's POV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
On 28.7.2018 at 7:05 AM, Dante666 said:

And I was giving clearly another point of view in addition to op's POV.

Which is just nitpicking and irrelevant to the actual issue, whether the exact date is written there or not does not matter for people not knowing that it will expire if they don't read the description in the first place.

Edited by Cor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dante666   
1 hour ago, Cor said:

Which is just nitpicking and irrelevant to the actual issue, whether the exact date is written there or not does not matter for people not knowing that it will expire if they don't read the description in the first place.

Absolutely not. Because the way it "usually written" changes the way of "looking into it" and some people might have missed it. Because there was no date. If you are not putting on the same shoe of everyone. You won't understand what other people are trying to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
On 30.7.2018 at 12:26 PM, Dante666 said:

Absolutely not. Because the way it "usually written" changes the way of "looking into it" and some people might have missed it. Because there was no date. If you are not putting on the same shoe of everyone. You won't understand what other people are trying to say.

"It wasn't written like usual so i didn't notice that they expire" that's just a dumb excuse nothing more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dante666   
2 hours ago, Cor said:

"It wasn't written like usual so i didn't notice that they expire" that's just a dumb excuse nothing more.

Apparently you find everything to be excuse with your superior brain.  Is that the only excuse of logic you can make?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cor   
46 minutes ago, Dante666 said:

Apparently you find everything to be excuse with your superior brain.  Is that the only excuse of logic you can make?

So you need a superior brain to read the description of an item? At this point you are just trolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dante666   
23 minutes ago, Cor said:

So you need a superior brain to read the description of an item? At this point you are just trolling.

Nah I noticed your comment, the word comes back with all your sentences "excuse". You "think" other people are not as superior as you and they are just giving excuse for everything they have to say. You used that word twice in this thread itself and there are some other instances in other post you use the same. While you don't realize it's very common to miss a line of text for some reason for a player, may not necessarily be an excuse for something. And You don't acknowledge for the ncsoft side while they have the room for improvement to avoid common mistakes of players like this. Because other people are just stupid and giving excuse for something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this