NEW Gold Income , income changes

MAX2016ACE

=====be warned before you read take all of this with a grain of salt

and be warned i'm a bit pissed so read at your own discretion======

so from what i'm seeing and hearing the material reduction is not the only thing that were getting ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed over with its the gold we get ,

so we now get 5 gold per day o nice but no it was taken from the weekly income o but we have 2 new raids more gold

nop think again all weekly raids now give 5 gold so 5*5 = 25 gold if you can do all 5 of them

and you add the 5 gold per day 5*7= 35
25+35= 60 gold its the gold we get from doing 3 weeklys now

so what the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Developers what kind of ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is this helping players my ass

it feels more like we're dealing with the mafia

"here is how we cook the books you take the gold from here you move it there you make it seem like we make more gold but it's the same amount of gold " its like a pyramid scheme

its as if the one in charge is a fraud master

i hope that i'm wrong about the gold changes

That sound like the community is a little child crying for candy HateMe ^^ while it probably sometimes is, lets be fair.

We comlained that there is no more gold in daily, because before it used to be 10 gold safe. Lets not forget that ;) Then they removed gold from daily and nerved the "old" dungeons to the ground. And now you are telling me, it is logical to take away weekly gold because we got some in daily? 

I mean it is logical as they nerv gold income to the ground generally, but not in excange. As a base line, we get about the same gold, but we have to do way more stuff for it.

Which really is not helpfull at all.

If I see the gold chest in F10 tomorrow, I will really laugh, very sneaky then ;)

Yea they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed over weeklies, now ppl have less incentive to run them. Overall for good geared players that can do HM prolly its gonna b a bit better cause of merchant, still the grind is too much ffs add viable ways to get moonstones.

I'm pretty sure that they are doin the moonstone block on purpose tho..

Hi, I just got back to BnS from a year break, and I'm wondering is it very hard to start from scratch again? Since I've read a few posts regarding weapons/SS can be exchanged with peaches? But I've also read that there is some sorta gold reduction from the daily challenges...something about no more gold income from dungeons in Silverfrost area and other low AP req. dungeons? 

So basically, the only good income is to farm high HM/AP requirement dungeons? And to do that, beginners or new characters need at least 1K ap right?   

Im only level 38 atm so I don't know much about the high level stuff. Is there other ways to farm to 1k AP prior to joining the high level dungeons?

Thanks

30 minutes ago, meimimi said:

Hi, I just got back to BnS from a year break, and I'm wondering is it very hard to start from scratch again? Since I've read a few posts regarding weapons/SS can be exchanged with peaches? But I've also read that there is some sorta gold reduction from the daily challenges...something about no more gold income from dungeons in Silverfrost area and other low AP req. dungeons? 

So basically, the only good income is to farm high HM/AP requirement dungeons? And to do that, beginners or new characters need at least 1K ap right?   

Im only level 38 atm so I don't know much about the high level stuff. Is there other ways to farm to 1k AP prior to joining the high level dungeons?

Thanks

well, after you finish the story, do that quest for 250 draken cores and do the optional orange quests too you will stand there with legendary weapon and a few legendary accessorys. The place you wanna be at that point is doing the lowest daily missions and farming celestial basin like no tomorrow. you can sell evolved stones you get for like 20 gold and you need a lot of things for the peaches (and peaches you get only from celestial basin). its just that when basin gets boring, you might be only 1/3 of the peaches you need overall (you will need like 30-50k peaches), from there the hell begins, the mind numbing peachfarming :sweat: but its much better than it was before the patch. its just the raw gold get decreased and that hurts everyone. after doing all the weeklys, the items from there got like really upgraded (guaranteed 2 blood pearl, 4 celestial wings, lot of aransu orbs, much more hive queen wings than before).

2 hours ago, ChiliP said:

well, after you finish the story, do that quest for 250 draken cores and do the optional orange quests too you will stand there with legendary weapon and a few legendary accessorys. The place you wanna be at that point is doing the lowest daily missions and farming celestial basin like no tomorrow. you can sell evolved stones you get for like 20 gold and you need a lot of things for the peaches (and peaches you get only from celestial basin). its just that when basin gets boring, you might be only 1/3 of the peaches you need overall (you will need like 30-50k peaches), from there the hell begins, the mind numbing peachfarming :sweat: but its much better than it was before the patch. its just the raw gold get decreased and that hurts everyone. after doing all the weeklys, the items from there got like really upgraded (guaranteed 2 blood pearl, 4 celestial wings, lot of aransu orbs, much more hive queen wings than before).

Thank you for the reply :) These are some good stuff! It's nice that we can get that much draken cores and free acc. from quests, cus waiting for a single legendary acc to drop is a pain...and then rich ppl outbid you is just painful to watch lol. And actually, I don't mind doing some grinding after finishing daily dungeons. Just grind some gears while watching utube :) 

Archived