Forums

Where is new KR bathing suit??

Okay, NCSoft

WHERE IS MY NEW KR BATHING SUIT 2018?!?

every other region, except NA, has received this costume last week

we are right in the middle of summer season

how long are u planning to make NA wait?!?

hurry the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤UP and release it already!!

It'll be soon, don't worry about it. Just save cash until it comes. They already confirmed it was coming so no problem there

Now since I'm here, I heard Rosethorn sets were being given out in the raid discord and that's fine and all but can we get a re-release of Rosethorn hat too please? and KR has a new set that includes small wings and an emot like Rosethorn/Grand Phoenix/Saberfang can we get that too please? I'm not buying anything until that comes out thank you, still mad at you NC, but willing to compromise if the correct costumes are involved

Yeah sure, on the world time table, but our summer vacations ends at 1st of august and school, work etc start again.

Doesn't make sense to wait with the event till end of summer, instead of giving us summer spirit during summer.

Edited by Vexthal
On 7/21/2018 at 3:03 PM, Vexthal said:

Yeah sure, on the world time table, but our summer vacations ends at 1st of august and school, work etc start again.

Doesn't make sense to wait with the event till end of summer, instead of giving us summer spirit during summer.

what doesnt make sense is to complain on a companies planning. They do not care when YOU have summer vacation, they will not base their schedules on you.

for the rest if its the costumes in the video they are freaking ugly as hell lol.