Shock Caller Weapon Skin, please bring it back

Shiro

2 hours ago, Onbekend said:

There's outfits and weapon skins we haven't seen since early 2016. Shock Caller is very recent, and has already been available 2 or 3 times.

This is about weapon skin not outfits. They re-release outfits a LOT compared to weapon skins and I think it's stupid, also it doesn't have to be one or the other. Why won't they just release old weapon skins more often? More sales and money for them as well.

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

This is about weapon skin not outfits. They re-release outfits a LOT compared to weapon skins and I think it's stupid, also it doesn't have to be one or the other. Why won't they just release old weapon skins more often? More sales and money for them as well.

That's why I said outfits and weapon skins. I don't know much about weapon skins, but I believe skins like Cat Illusion and Wild Mirage haven't had a 2nd release yet. And that was in 16'. Helios Illusion (and the Halloween ones, but those logically won't be available until October) hasn't even had its 1st release yet.

And even if outfits are re-released more often, that doesn't change the fact that many outfits haven't had a 2nd or 3rd release yet (or some, which are in F3, even a first.) Meanwhile shockcaller already has 3 releases in 18' alone.

• 1 month later...

Archived