Suggestions for Premium Membership enhancements

Fin

Hi all,

I know babbles said on stream they were still looking at ways to improve premium, so I want to to start a discussion on it with my own:   Remote mail.  I know alot of us send gems between alts for event trains and such, so I'd imagine not having to go to a bank to send mail would be a nice convenience feature without being game breaking or overly advantageous vs F2P.  Please feel free to add your own ideas or thoughts below.

- account tab in vault

- premium extra tab in vault only accessible for deposit while premium

- free mail fees between alts

- possibility to trade char bound items/gear between alts

- bigger gold fee discount when upgrading

- remove timer of daily dash

- remove timer of login rewards

- free outfit color change

- no weekly lockout for raids

And then it will only start to become an interesting sub compared to cheaper buy to play games that offer you these kind of feature.

2 hours ago, Riss77 said:

- account tab in vault

And then it will only start to become an interesting sub compared to cheaper buy to play games that offer you these kind of feature.

No weekly lockout for raids can be game broken. I personally know people who can do VT/SK VERY fast and have no problem play all day every day. I believe there are lots of players like them out there.

4 minutes ago, moyR said:

No weekly lockout for raids can be game broken. I personally know people who can do VT/SK VERY fast and have no problem play all day every day. I believe there are lots of players like them out there.

Maybe, I don't really care about this part because it's not that rewarding once you get the gold from the weekly quests.

It's just annoying for gearing when you depends on RNG when many people will get what they need the 1rst try while you get yours 30 weeks later.

3 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

Maybe, I don't really care about this part because it's not that rewarding once you get the gold from the weekly quests.

It's just annoying for gearing when you depends on RNG when many people will get what they need the 1rst try while you get yours 30 weeks later.

Check out the WTS/WTB in the discord/game chats and think again if non-limited raids is rewarding or not. Not to mention TT. It's either much easier for whales to be more whales or shake the marketplace like an earthquake.

6 hours ago, Riss77 said:

- account tab in vault

So in order:

1. would be cool, then again i already said they cannot unlock the rest of the slots in our notmal storage so asking this is like wanting a disaster to happen.

2. for what if you would have option 1? Also i believe this should stay as is since if you want the conveniance you should pay for it.

3. Big NO, character bound items should stay on the character.

4. I would be for it but then they would just make a bigger gold sink elsewhere to even it out so its better it stays here.

5. No, the daily dash is supposed to be a reward for playtime for premium members it should keep the timer.

6. Login rewards are for playing not for freeloading timer should stay as is.

7. Tailor shop was added on player request and it was stated it takes a lot of work, so it should stay something you pay for. You get 20% off on threads so your color changing is 20% cheaper.

8. Huge NO. Best case all they could do is give premium members 1 extra raid entry per week thats it.

As for what i would like to see in terms of premium benefits:

- definetely more storage. Doesnt have to be account bound, as long as its more storage. We keep getting tons of new items but storage remains the same.

- lower transmuting costs for various items

- change that stupid premium star icon showing next to your character....find something else instead

- reduce fees for marketplace listings

- remove weapon repair / durability for premium members

On 20/07/2018 at 2:22 AM, HateMe said:

So in order:

3. Big NO, character bound items should stay on the character.
4. I would be for it but then they would just make a bigger gold sink elsewhere to even it out so its better it stays here.
5. No, the daily dash is supposed to be a reward for playtime for premium members it should keep the timer.
6. Login rewards are for playing not for freeloading timer should stay as is.
7. Tailor shop was added on player request and it was stated it takes a lot of work, so it should stay something you pay for. You get 20% off on threads so your color changing is 20% cheaper.
8. Huge NO. Best case all they could do is give premium members 1 extra raid entry per week thats it.

3. Big YES, character bound items is a relic feature of when I was born. When I played other online games with many alts and never encountered such restrictions.

4. I guess you're one of the happy few that was glad with the gold nerf of the previous patch.
5. I thought premium was supposed to be convenience. It's just extra chore to have to relog for the last extra spin. Maybe we should had like 24 extra spins, like that you will be glad to play 24h just for collecting rewards.

6. again I thought premium was supposed to be convenience not giving you the feeling to force you to collect every hours just to make out the max of your sub.

7. Then what's the point of the sub if we have to pay extra more ??? Maybe I should also ask more money each time I do something that takes a lot of work...

8. I don't really care about this part because I don't base my gameplay on whales/marketplace/buying runs. It was just a suggestion to give some extra value for the sub.

3 hours ago, Riss77 said:

3. Big YES, character bound items is a relic feature of when I was born. When I played other online games with many alts and never encountered such restrictions.

4. I guess you're one of the happy few that was glad with the gold nerf of the previous patch.
5. I thought premium was supposed to be convenience. It's just extra chore to have to relog for the last extra spin. Maybe we should had like 24 extra spins, like that you will be glad to play 24h just for collecting rewards.

6. again I thought premium was supposed to be convenience not giving you the feeling to force you to collect every hours just to make out the max of your sub.

7. Then what's the point of the sub if we have to pay extra more ??? Maybe I should also ask more money each time I do something that takes a lot of work...

8. I don't really care about this part because I don't base my gameplay on whales/marketplace/buying runs. It was just a suggestion to give some extra value for the sub.

It,s not a relic feature, plenty of games have the same. If you havent encountered it yet that means you didnt play any games worthwhile.

I am generally not glad with any gold / material nerfs, but its well known fact already that NC doesnt do something for "free". Every time they change something "for the players" they compensate it for themselves somewhere else.

Premium is conveniance. But only for those parts which are in the premium sub. All other benefits outside of that are different. IF you dont want to log to the game for the rewards, then dont, you are not forced to. Its an extra for the dedicated players playing.

As for the tailor shop, players themselves shouted pages long "bring this feature and we will gladly pay for it" so...as per player wish there you go.

The point of lockouts is to prevent people from gearing up in the first few hours and then sitting complaining they have nothing to do. Other games work the same way with lockouts: Revelation Online, Tera, Bless and plenty more. the only difference is some of them offer premium users an extra entry.

On 7/20/2018 at 2:22 AM, HateMe said:

As for what i would like to see in terms of premium benefits:

- definetely more storage. Doesnt have to be account bound, as long as its more storage. We keep getting tons of new items but storage remains the same.

- lower transmuting costs for various items

- change that stupid premium star icon showing next to your character....find something else instead

- reduce fees for marketplace listings

- remove weapon repair / durability for premium members

So much item 1! So so much! Storage in this game is getting insane, even if you have all slots open in your vault and inventory.  Not to mention the fact that each event gives you 2 or more items just taking up your already limited free space.  Also completely agree with item 5, and if not remove it, then make it so it both takes longer to deplete and costs fewer hammers.

Other things that I would like to see added:

- more item slots when mailing, preferably 6.

- increase in progression per legendary jewel or a higher chance for a 'successful' over a 'normal'.

- infinite stamina/windwalking all of the time. 

The main item on my list, though I don't know that it should necessarily be just for premium, is the increase in storage.  So often I see in MMOs, like HateMe said, an increase in items without and accompanying increase in storage. Not to mention the fact that, in Blade n Soul especially, there are sometimes multiples of the same item that don't stack though they do the exact same thing all because the name is slightly different.  My best example of this are revival charms/mass revival charms. I mean there are what- 7 or so versions of revival charms(not including mass revival charms).  I realize you don't have to keep all versions of the charms and you can just sell or destroy the ones you have the fewest of.  But it seems like each event gives another different version of the charm.  It's getting ridiculous.

On 20/07/2018 at 12:20 AM, Riss77 said:

- account tab in vault

yes

no

yes

no

yes

no

no

yes

no

Archived