True Heart used the same as Weapon Skins for Celestial Heart

FlCosmin

If I recall correctly, since the beginning, they made it very clear that True Heart is just a place holder. It is not now it turns out to be useless, they told you it would not be useful since day one. I would like to see they make it a skin tho.

• 4 weeks later...

Though the players were informed that it would just be a temporal thing I still find it most displeasing that all the hard work and effort those who put in went for not. So the next time an event rolls by are we suppose to take it seriously? The joy of an event is knowing and expressing content that is not strictly based on the core principles of the game, but arbitrary fun factors and rare opportunities to boost community morale.  I know lots were displeased overall that it was strictly pvp enforced and they finally brought about a pve based solution which is awesome for both sides.

So to be able to use the cute pink aura some invested their time into would set things right naturally. Regarding auras it would be amazing for their to be as mentioned above a skin for auras we can achieve by placing the time for random events that you earned and use them to show essence favoring effort for that time. Be it a snow aura with dazzling snow particles to watery waves splashing to an electric tempest field. Their is so much that can still be done but like all good things we can only hope and wait patiently....secretly thinking in mind please fix this so we can use the cute pink aura and not let it wither away in our small inventory yet another block that can be placed in the showroom for the dawn of a bunch of future auras in waiting =/ Will our small little pleas actually be heard or will this topic be swept under the rug *sniff sniff*  :embarrassed:

2 hours ago, NightWish said:

Though the players were informed that it would just be a temporal thing I still find it most displeasing that all the hard work and effort those who put in went for not. So the next time an event rolls by are we suppose to take it seriously? The joy of an event is knowing and expressing content that is not strictly based on the core principles of the game, but arbitrary fun factors and rare opportunities to boost community morale

If you were too new to the game, it did the opposite.  Those w/the equipment to burn most players got their morale boosted.  Those below that line had their morale go south if they tried to play that game.  I never got a badge -- never really had a chance until I wanted to exchanged kills w/someone.  Can you say dumb?  Of course now I think of how much of a chance I might have at HM16 (was about HM11-12 then?)  I think I was in my stuck @R9 phase that was in for 5+ months that blocked any progression because too low to be taken on content that might get me needed upgrade.  I look at what I need for nxt lvl of weap from TT, and wonder how long it will be before I can get access to that -- but at least now, am not stuck -- have other areas I can work on.  

But being stuck as a target/practice dummy - not that morale boosting and I wonder about that morale boosting since it's totally based on your equipment.

A few had lots of fun seeing how many people in line they could kill in 1 shot.  While those that tried to organize multiple lines or lines where you didn't stand there as a sitting duck, got shot by those playing wannabe cops...you wanna play, you gotta get into the target line.  Lovely.

Like you said, it wasn't based on core principles but arbitrary fun factors -- thus making for a temporary thing.  

OTOH, you wanna give out the titles and original heart now for those who couldn't shoot people then, that'd be great!

They couldn't even make that True Heart visual effect work properly as its intended. Why would you think they gonna bring it back as skin?

Caution:

The effect disappears after switching zones.

Reequip the Heart to restart the effect.

^ best meme ever. I'm pretty sure they getting rid of that True Heart just to hide how bugged their game is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived