Sign in to follow this  
Sheral

OMG

Sheral   

OMG:please:

Reduced upgrade costs for all existing Pet Auras (Pet Aura through Ultimate Unleashed Pet Aura).

Divine Grace Stone is now Bound to Account and costs 3 Gold to mail.

OMG:please::nosebleed:

Reduced the cost for Hellion Accessories and Quickgrip Gloves from 250 Hellion Core to 200 Hellion Core and reduced achievement requirements from 100 kills to 10 kills.

You can now purchase Sea Glass for 10 Solar Energy

You can now purchase Sea Glass for 10 Solar Energy

OMG:please::nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed:

Reduced the amount of Empyrean Spirit Stone needed to upgrade Riftwalk/Dawnforged Weapon to Storm Dragon/Exalted Weapon from 5 to 2.

thanks ncsoft for listening to us:please::please::D::D:

i was thinking the very same thing. The last few changes upset a lot of people and it feels ncsoft did catch on to this. They are even returning gold to the Daily Challenge chest. It is nice finally some changes that will make people happy but i am sure someone will find something to complain about. Will have to wait and see. I am only concerned about the reduction in weekly mats for weekly rewards since i do a lot of crafting but i can live with it since they made all these other changes back in our favor. 

HateMe   

These changes are indeed nice buut....what have we learned in the past 2 years? There is always a "but"....always a hook somewhere so....lets see what other things they ninja change to balance out being so nice.

While there are many good changes listed in the new patch notes preview, let's keep things in at least some perspective, as per almost always, many, to all of these are almost certainly changes that happened in Korea already, that are just now being passed down to us, not signs that NCSoft is listening to us.

Return of the gold form daily chests will again raise the prices of mats and destroy currency trade further more. NO, I dont want 1:1 ratio all the time.

Add to this the reduce drops from weeklies and prices will skyrocket, which will nullify the addition of gold from dailies.

These changes will not do anything good market wise. They just prove NCSoft cant properly figure out what to do so they just keep making changes every 3 months lol.

just becare full , they might do a bad change without telling us, just like last patch, they removed venture token from low ranking in TOI without telling us 

Tradeable materials will also be shifted to Daily challenge, so that would be a good change since it helps get what we need for those Transformation stones.

Still, Tekoek0911 is right. Keep those fingers crossed because for all we know, another miscommunication is occurring.