Hongmoon training gunslinger issue

luxe232

So I've been doing the gunslinger training and I have noticed that when I came to do the lvl 35 one using the 2 stun skill button I forgot the name, I would then use reload then hit upshot but by the time I'm able to hit upshot after reloading that ability has timed out and the combo is gone so I can't complete that training. 

I'm wondering if anyone has come across this at all before, is it lag or ping that makes me not quick enough? 

I'm playing on the na server but am in England 

• 2 months later...

Same issue.  It says hit 2, left click (reload), then c, c, c.

I hit 2, hit left click, and C does Firefall instead of upshot and the marker goes to X for 'fail'.  Reading the side, it says nothing about it, but the middle text says "If you have a Hook available while you are doing an aerial maneuver, you can use Crashdown to attack an opponent from above".  Which has nothing to do with what the directions tell you to do.  Something screwy here.  I've tried various positions, close, far, left, right, etc.. but no good.  Just a big fail. 

Any help would be appreciated cause I apparently am not seeing something in the directions.  That or its broken.

• 2 months later...

Archived