Divine Grace Stones shortage

Xzard

We appreciate that we didn't got an RNG way of upgrading our Mystic Badges, but Divine Grace Stones?

First of all, why so many? 24? 
If we do some basic math, for a static group of 12 persons doing SK, it will take ~115 weeks, so 2 years+ so all get stage 8.
If the group is good, it can split into 2 or 3 and fill with alts, but still will take too long.

BUT, it will take LONGER than this because they decided to replace a 2-3 drop for 1 Sealed sometimes, which is ridiculous!! If the Sealed drop was extra, it will be perfect, but no. This kind of decisions makes you think that the ones in charge have no idea about this game (i.e. Pet packs for EXP, Blood Pearls on Soul)

SK is the only reliable source of DGS, Outlaw is a joke, EL and IF the drop is still low and Trove is for Whales.

And the other problem, this will no affect all players because not everyone likes to gear alts, but for those who do, I don't see a good way to get fused badge on alts now. Before the Awakaned Badge patch we could just get our alts carried on SK and get DGS for practically free since nobody needed them anymore, so 2 SK and done, you could have fused badge, which was a very cheap and good upgrade, Now no raid will let alts to take those precious DGS on alts, at least that's my case, so the game became less alt friendly.

My suggestion is reduce the amount of DGS for each upgrade, 1 is perfectly fine, so 8 total, and replace them with other materials
OR make DGS available in more ways (dungeons, solar energy, events) 

I like the idea your suggesting but i feel they should make them account bound XD i got like 15 across alts i will never use them on so they just sit there taking up space but i wont get rid of them. Hoping that one day they will do this but alas i know it wont happen but nothing wrong with having a dream. It is what it is 

Outlaw will be 1/3 a day per stone (+ drops) so it's not a joke. Obviously it's a time investment, but if you're otherwise maxed it's the only thing to do anyway. I don't think the Awakened Badge should really be lower in cost.. it's okay, and it's not really crucial anyway. I'm nearing stage 8 myself and resets were quite frequent in the last trove (for f2p and whale trovers alike) so you can do more SKs outside your statics. They should add DGS to event rewards at reasonable prices, though, and probably will.

I do agree about alts and new players being screwed over with the fused badges though, and I think something should be done about that (easiest would probably be to just remove DGS from fused badge and maybe add a little more mats or scales/seaglass/hearts/wings etc).

Outlaw seems like a lot of time still.
Yeah, another option could be reducing DGS on fused badges, because alts have no way of getting it, unless you gear enough for a static raid :PoharanConfused:.

And 600 hmcoins each DGS was a scam tbh :SohaAngry:

14 hours ago, Xzard said:

We appreciate that we didn't got an RNG way of upgrading our Mystic Badges, but Divine Grace Stones?

First of all, why so many? 24? 
If we do some basic math, for a static group of 12 persons doing SK, it will take ~115 weeks, so 2 years+ so all get stage 8.
If the group is good, it can split into 2 or 3 and fill with alts, but still will take too long.

BUT, it will take LONGER than this because they decided to replace a 2-3 drop for 1 Sealed sometimes, which is ridiculous!! If the Sealed drop was extra, it will be perfect, but no. This kind of decisions makes you think that the ones in charge have no idea about this game (i.e. Pet packs for EXP, Blood Pearls on Soul)

SK is the only reliable source of DGS, Outlaw is a joke, EL and IF the drop is still low and Trove is for Whales.

And the other problem, this will no affect all players because not everyone likes to gear alts, but for those who do, I don't see a good way to get fused badge on alts now. Before the Awakaned Badge patch we could just get our alts carried on SK and get DGS for practically free since nobody needed them anymore, so 2 SK and done, you could have fused badge, which was a very cheap and good upgrade, Now no raid will let alts to take those precious DGS on alts, at least that's my case, so the game became less alt friendly.

My suggestion is reduce the amount of DGS for each upgrade, 1 is perfectly fine, so 8 total, and replace them with other materials
OR make DGS available in more ways (dungeons, solar energy, events) 

No, its fine as it is, 3 per stage is perfectly fine if you do your scions keep runs / outlkaw isntald, IF and EL. As all those dungeons drop divine grace stones, and hardmodes of them have even a higher chance to drop them.

At least the mystic badge is one of the gear items that actually means people need to do raid to upgrade instead of melting 24k gold to max it out.

will become acount bound on july 25 patch:HajoonCheer::inlove:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/false-idols-items-and-systems-preview/

''Divine Grace Stone

Divine Grace Stone is now Bound to Account and costs 3 Gold to mail.

Scion’s Keep now drops 2 guaranteed Divine Grace Stone with a chance at a Sealed Divine Grace Stone. The overall average acquisition rate of Divine Grace Stones is unchanged.''

2 hours ago, Nomade13 said:

will become acount bound on july 25 patch:HajoonCheer::inlove:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/false-idols-items-and-systems-preview/

''Divine Grace Stone

Divine Grace Stone is now Bound to Account and costs 3 Gold to mail.

Scion’s Keep now drops 2 guaranteed Divine Grace Stone with a chance at a Sealed Divine Grace Stone. The overall average acquisition rate of Divine Grace Stones is unchanged.''

Freakin' FINALLY.

Archived