895470_1452550612

[Suggestion: Convienence] Character Shared Storage Vault for Account-Bound Items

One thing I love about this game: playing and gearing multiple characters/classes (I have all 10).

One thing I hate about this game: moving materials between multiple characters multiple times in order to gear up said alt characters.

I would like have a third tab in the storage vault that is accessible to all characters. This would be monstrously convienent to everyone who has more than two characters:
1) No more character hopping hunting for needed materials and/or accidentally mathing wrong.
2) No more accidentally mailing materials to the wrong character - or friend on your friends list.
3) No need to leave F8 to return to server in order to mail gems to another character.

This is a relevant suggestion change more now than ever, with the current event encouraging players to gear up alt weapons at a reduced cost. I view an addition like this worth buying more dragon pouches to open slots - assuming the number of needed pouches isn't ridiculously high (as the first vault tab is imo).

As this suggestion directly impacts the mailing fees between characters - a very small but constant gold sink - I also suggest that the mailing fees remain to put the items IN to the vault. Most players move around materials gained on their high-geared mains. These characters can afford the mailing fees for higher priced items without blinking an eye. This would function exactly as the mail does without the need to find a Dragon Trader.

Lastly, please allow these item stacks to be dividable inside the vault.

RavTH   

or let us keep gold there? I mean it is a "bank" we can store items but not gold? wtf

Or, if a third vault tab is too much, just allow mail to be sent from anywhere, much as we can receive it from anywhere. This should be a much simpler function to enable (Its basically there already)

Edited by MoonfireArt

What about the potential of losing money from people getting more annoyed from playing than enjoying the game? Or we don't account for that anymore?

They shouldn't lose any money if they were to add something like this. If all the mailing fees are still in place, nothing would change there. That, and players would need to purchase more inventory space, as this new storage tab would still require dragon pouches to expand in size.

I value quality of life changes greatly and would love to see something like this. 

Mail sent from anywhere would definitely be a nice convenience, but it doesn't help with what I'm suggesting. I want to be able to store all my materials in one place for easy access: moonstones, soulstones, etc. Even items, for example, such as naksun badges and yunsang's prayer beads which are (or were) used for accessory upgrading and badges, Chances are good I'm going to move them all to one character anyway, so why force me to mail between multiple characters over and over again?

1 hour ago, 857956_1452550268 said:

They shouldn't lose any money if they were to add something like this. If all the mailing fees are still in place, nothing would change there. That, and players would need to purchase more inventory space, as this new storage tab would still require dragon pouches to expand in size.

I value quality of life changes greatly and would love to see something like this. 

They do lose money.

develop new feature -> pay programmers -> "ZERO" return in investment (money)

All Quality of Life and content additions require a monetary investment. That doesn't mean we should dissuade them from adding things to the game that would improve it.

SalemK   

They developed the humble brag feature that no one wanted so why not develop something that we actually want and will benefit players. It wouldn't take much to add another vault tab and set it to be account bound.

Also I think they have the potential to earn money from it since I'm sure a few people would buy a few dragon pouches to unlock all their slots at once.

RavTH   
10 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

No that's never gonna happen, a potential of losing money for ncsoft

I see 0 money loss from letting us putting our gold into our banks. o.o

ombremq   

that something i asked long time agao, having to mail gems btw alts is a nightmare, more loading screen making this game un pleasant to play, shared storage for account bound will solve this problem...they have to understand that the more convenience feature they add the more appealing the game become and more chance to save the playerbase

19 hours ago, SalemK said:

Also I think they have the potential to earn money from it since I'm sure a few people would buy a few dragon pouches to unlock all their slots at once.

I agree with this. 

If they cost it similar to the main inventory with dragon pouches (which was more expensive that the second vault tab), I will still absolutely purchase more pouches because I need this feature. I desperately wanted when I had 6+ characters, I now have 10. It's going to save me a lot of time and loading screens.

Heck, even if they decide to lock this behind premium membership, there's going to be people who buy premium just to have this option. I remember, back in the good old days, listening to players who bought premium only for the F3 outfit storage. The F3 outfit storage. Loooong before there were 400+ outfits to own.

Xzard   

I vote for account storage, like Aion from the same company, they can even sell more bags if they release something like this.
Also, I would like to see one day an account storage for outfits :PoharanHappy:

Junamaki   

If they do this then hopefully they allow us to put account bound cosmetics in there as well, I feel like outfit stamps should just be removed.

why is it that whenever we ask them to develop something, you guys think they are losing money? for what? for paying developers? those developers already work for the company, they are paid to develop the game, whatever the developments are.

it's not like they give them an extra salary just because we want some feature they didn't think of adding.

just keep asking for features, this is how things are done! if we don't say anything, they just have the false assumption that whatever they are doing is awesome.

HateMe   

they cant even unlock the rest of our storage slots and you ask for an account wide storage? LOL talk about optimistic....

ombremq   

Its not only about keep asking for features but this feature is now a must have, as having alts to farm event/weekly is a must have, and keep ignoring something that important for months/years " a shared storage" that will allow us to save plenty of time/loading screen we wasting when trying to mail gems/mats isnt smart at all.

10 hours ago, ombremq said:

Its not only about keep asking for features but this feature is now a must have, as having alts to farm event/weekly is a must have, and keep ignoring something that important for months/years " a shared storage" that will allow us to save plenty of time/loading screen we wasting when trying to mail gems/mats isnt smart at all.

Yes, I definitely agree!

I just upgraded the weapons of 2 of my alts and I ended up sitting through more than half a dozen loading screens which is NOT fun. If I had the storage I'm suggesting, all those mats I hopped around for would already be in that shared storage. 1 loading screen each!

And this new update they spoiled today! It's mostly all quality of life stuff! :D Why can't we have this too??

I've wanted account storage since beta but I honestly don't see that happening any time soon.  I'd settle for being able to send more than 3 items at a time as well, but again, I don't see that happening any time soon.  This suggestion definitely gets my vote, if only more of the community would get behind this and push for it like they did for account bound Divine Grace Stones because that's finally happening.  

Also this: 

On 7/16/2018 at 11:07 AM, HateMe said:

they cant even unlock the rest of our storage slots and you ask for an account wide storage? LOL talk about optimistic....

lmfao