Some stuff that, IMO, MUST be change in the upcoming patch

eRrazward

Hi there,

As the upcoming patch at July 25th here some changes that I think must be change with this upcoming patch

Daily Challege reward

It time to remove the MSP flower (Currently forgot it’s name) from the daily challege. It’s old content, useless, newer players receive the full set from just completing the story + 3 piece BT from first time killing the weekly train and I don’t think anyone host any sort of MSP party. I think it would be great if raven feathers will be added to the normal mode instead of this currency

The Koldrake rewards must be revamped/buffed. Ok I get it the that grarnet gem drop is rng, fine, but the rewards are useless. I usually get elite chest almost 90% of time but the rewards are utter crap! Healing tonic and two soul stone crystal at lowest tier / a 2 bundle of 2 moonstone crystal/Elysian crystal? That’s crap!!  Also on a side note, the healing tonic should be removed from the koldarke chest since it USELESS! If the premium/elite would have a chance to drop 10 moonstone crystals or even more that would WAY more attractive since at mid range content moonstones are in desperate need!

ofc its just my opinion but I think that represents most players.

On 7/15/2018 at 11:23 AM, Buzzirk said:

If they get rid of those flowers they need to add some other way of getting the other items there, including the outfit that does NOT include an achievement involving obsolete content like MSP.

Yea because we shouldn't be troubled with playing the game and doing stuff for items. I just ran MSP other night with 4 people and killed the Rage 5 turtle so some players could buy the outfit. Why shouldn't others need to do the same just because it is old content. If they do remove Lunar Twilight Flower then they need to move the outfit items to the achievement merchant and just remove MSP completely from the game. Maybe change the new norm out of story to be raven stage 1 and the full raven SS while we are at it?

On 7/13/2018 at 8:54 PM, eRrazward said:

Hi there,

As the upcoming patch at July 25th here some changes that I think must be change with this upcoming patch

Daily Challege reward

It time to remove the MSP flower (Currently forgot it’s name) from the daily challege. It’s old content, useless, newer players receive the full set from just completing the story + 3 piece BT from first time killing the weekly train and I don’t think anyone host any sort of MSP party. I think it would be great if raven feathers will be added to the normal mode instead of this currency

The Koldrake rewards must be revamped/buffed. Ok I get it the that grarnet gem drop is rng, fine, but the rewards are useless. I usually get elite chest almost 90% of time but the rewards are utter crap! Healing tonic and two soul stone crystal at lowest tier / a 2 bundle of 2 moonstone crystal/Elysian crystal? That’s crap!!  Also on a side note, the healing tonic should be removed from the koldarke chest since it USELESS! If the premium/elite would have a chance to drop 10 moonstone crystals or even more that would WAY more attractive since at mid range content moonstones are in desperate need!

ofc its just my opinion but I think that represents most players.

Rewards from the koldrak chest are fine as is, if they would boost them ppl would just abuse is and hoard mats from it. Main purpose of that dungeon is the costume and the garnet nothing more.

MSP Flowers are not just for soulshields, they are used for weapon upgrades and other things. You can get 15 feathers from daily dash. If you want 10 moonstone bundles oyu can farm naksun, there is a chance of drop and goes much much faster than doing koldrak.

Archived