fade2black001

Anyway to change the location of the game?

I put the game on my SSD and would like the launcher to read it from there. Is there anyway to do this without redownloading/reinstalling it from scratch?

There is. You'll have to change a path in the registry. Give me a couple of minutes to dig it up

[Edit]

This is a guide on how to do it. It's a little dated but it works.

Edited by MassiveEgo

Copy the folder to the drive you want, download the installer, and during install, pick the path to the new path you just copied to, I do it all time. It doesnt re-download the game if you set the path correctly.

11 minutes ago, Laosduude said:

Copy the folder to the drive you want, download the installer, and during install, pick the path to the new path you just copied to, I do it all time. It doesnt re-download the game if you set the path correctly.

I did that and it still insists on downloading the whole thing...

I copied the game to my other drive uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher to the folder on my drive I copied everything to.

I rewally need to know if this is possible or not. I just redownloaded the whole game yesterday and was able to play 13 hours ago and now it wants to redownload the whole thing again..... The launcher has the correct path on to where to look for the files and they are all there but it insists on downloading everything again

I don’t know if it’s too late for the reply, but i recently tried to move the game from my C drive and after following the same reddit tutorial I encountered the exact issues as you did.. But i refused to just give in- finally i found a solution 

https://www.game-debate.com/blog/19645/how-to-change-download-and-patch-download-directory-for-blade-and-soul

It worked like a charm.  Hope this helps^^!