Forums

The new event is bad (thoughts)

2 hours ago, LiNe171 said:

dude, every player that did the event EVERY DAY got the soul and other stuff

Uh, no they didn't. Lots of people did the event every day to the best of their ability, but got screwed over by the RNG upgrade, so got the gauge to even 100%, but didn't get the final upgrade to get their soul, even with the bonus tokens they added later. Problem was that for a lot of people that actually could have used the soul, the best they could do was Naryu Sanctum, which meant two less tokens per day, and that combined with bad luck with RNG left them with nothing but a single Sacred Vial, rather than as you claim a soul, plus some other stuff. Then others couldn't even do that much, yet still participated every day the the best of their ability, and once again got no soul out of the event.

That's the kind of situation people are "crying" about as you put it, they put in a lot of time, effort, and for them, gold into getting that soul, but failed, which left them pretty pissed off, if you look back there's a number of threads on that topic. Now we see that they're having another event that sounds like it will have more RNG, so yeah, we're not super psyched about that. Also, there's the matter of people that have been upgrading their soul/pet, then along comes one of these events, which makes their efforts to upgrade the traditional way feel like a waste.

2 hours ago, Dexyn said:

Meh how bad can it be? Any event to help me upgrade my pleb stage 3 pet is good for me. Aren't pets for PVP passed the halfway point? If I get stage 10 Hongmoon Pet by the end of this event i'd be ecstatic.

Based on the description it won't be an event to upgrade our existing pets, but one like the soul event where we upgrade a temporary one, and if we can get through the RNG part of it, we'd get a permanent one. If it was one that helped people upgrade what they already had, rather than something like this, so it was functionally similar to an XP event, people would be pretty happy about it, but when it's an RNG based, all, or nothing type affair, after that last one we just had, we're not that excited.

7 hours ago, LiNe171 said:

If people from my clan got the soul into 100% and still got the upgrade, how other people couldn't? LMAO

The only thing to lmao at is your fallacious thinking. Taking the experience of 0.01% of players and applying it to the entire player base is in no way logical.

That's like saying "the guys on my team can all run the mile in under 4 minutes. Why can't everyone else?"

I hope this event includes a cool costume that's easy to get. :3

This kind of limited time events with all the randomness are way too stressfull and frustrating, than fun and helpful. Please make another event like Tower of Memory (was that the name?) and give us mats to upgrade existing pets/souls without random bs. Thanks

I personally wont really mind if it's like the soul event as long as they don't misrepresent how it works and have all the information when they present the event to us.  With the previous soul upgrade event, because it wasn't correctly explained in the stream, so many players (myself included) went about it blindly only to find out too late that it didn't work the way we were told.

PLEASE NO MORE RNG EVENTS
Some people got soul with much more less effort that other, how is this fair?
While others couldn't get the soul playing everyday, missing also the outfits. (honestly this makes people quit the game)

I hope this time is the same effort for everyone, with the chance to get outfits as well.

On 7/15/2018 at 3:23 PM, LiNe171 said:

I repeat, if u do the events everyday you get the pet or soul. If people from my clan got the soul into 100% and still got the upgrade, how other people couldn't? LMAO

Let's look at some numbers, and the results many have had. If you did all the related dungeons once each per day/week, plus the daily challenge, but not counting the bonus oils, that works out to 282 oils, which is enough to get your event soul to stage six, and attempt the final RNG upgrade almost sixteen times, which means you'd get the final soul for sure, and have enough oils left over to get some other stuff too. This sounds like the people from your clan you're talking about, although the people that can do that, likely already had one of the permanent souls from the event, or a better one, so didn't need help getting it. On the opposite end there's the people that can only do the daily challenge, so three oils per day, for six weeks, that's 126 oils, which would be enough to get the event soul to stage six, and try the final RNG upgrade five times, which based on the results of many, likely wouldn't be enough. Let's next add Naryu Sanctum, and the weekly challenge raids for a middle ground option, this again would be the kind of person that needs this kind of soul, they will get 198 oils, which is enough to get the event soul to stage six, and attempt the final RNG upgrade ten times, with a few oils left over. Given the results of many, even these people could finish the event, without getting the soul, as even with the bonus oils, they may only just get the gauge filled to 100% when they run out, or not even quite that, when a number of people have just filled the progress bar to 100%, yet still have not succeeded at the RNG upgrade, so need to do it once more yet to succeed.

Edited by Why Bother

The math works out to need **ELEVEN** attempts to get to 100% and a twelfth for the guranteed evolution if you got something less than 10% even just once, for reference. So like Why Bother mentioned, its hardly surprising people got stuck at exactly 100% with nothing to show for their efforts. And much like Why Bother also says, many people werent able to run dungeons like IF.... because of people asking for 1,1k ap.

On 16/07/2018 at 3:30 AM, SkyStorm said:

The only thing to lmao at is your fallacious thinking. Taking the experience of 0.01% of players and applying it to the entire player base is in no way logical.

That's like saying "the guys on my team can all run the mile in under 4 minutes. Why can't everyone else?"

Incorrect my friend. My clan mates did the event from the first day and got the soul (their sould reached 100%) plus more stuff from the event, how can u say people can't get it?

23 hours ago, Granger said:

The math works out to need **ELEVEN** attempts to get to 100% and a twelfth for the guranteed evolution if you got something less than 10% even just once, for reference. So like Why Bother mentioned, its hardly surprising people got stuck at exactly 100% with nothing to show for their efforts. And much like Why Bother also says, many people werent able to run dungeons like IF.... because of people asking for 1,1k ap.

From what it looked like when I did it, each time you did an RNG upgrade, and failed, the meter randomly filled by 8%-10%. If that was how it worked, and your luck was rather poor, it could take twelve attempts just to fill it to 100%, and if your luck was just wretched, it could take thirteen attempts to fill it to 100%, then in either case it would take one more to get the soul.

3 hours ago, LiNe171 said:

Incorrect my friend. My clan mates did the event from the first day and got the soul (their sould reached 100%) plus more stuff from the event, how can u say people can't get it?

Try to lose some of your ignorance by reading what was said above in this post, and in my prior post. You are most certainly, without a doubt, the one that doesn't seem to get it yet. That, or you're a troll, which I will assume you are if you keep going on in this manner.

21 hours ago, Why Bother said:

From what it looked like when I did it, each time you did an RNG upgrade, and failed, the meter randomly filled by 8%-10%. If that was how it worked, and your luck was rather poor, it could take twelve attempts just to fill it to 100%, and if your luck was just wretched, it could take thirteen attempts to fill it to 100%, then in either case it would take one more to get the soul.

Try to lose some of your ignorance by reading what was said above in this post, and in my prior post. You are most certainly, without a doubt, the one that doesn't seem to get it yet. That, or you're a troll, which I will assume you are if you keep going on in this manner.

What ignorance? You 2 are just saying that some people can't get the sou/pet when it's obvious that if u do the event every day u can get the soul/pet + more stuff. Have a good night :P

So this new event its not bad!!!

For real it's really pretty damn good!!! http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/fortune-falls-event-returns/

Maths: 89 Fleeting Angler’s Oil Event Tokens to grab a Fleeting Pet Aura – Stage 1 and upgrade to Brilliant Fleeting Pet Aura and trade by permanent Awakened Gusty/Loyal/Furious Hongmoon Pet Aura.

1. Only daily dungeon event give 2 guaranteed Fleeting Angler’s Oil per day (21 days = 42 Fleeting Angler’s Oil) (to get need use Fishing Hook got in event dg and use in Jadestone fishing spots + u got some items them too)
  2. Weekly Challenge: Snowjade+Fallen Aransu+Khanda Vihar give in total 15 Fleeting Angler’s Oil  (new pleb raids willl not count for this event which its good for now) (3 weeks event getting 15 Fleeting Angler’s Oil per week = 45 Fleeting Angler’s Oil)
  3. Daily Challenge give 3 Fleeting Angler’s Oil per day (21 days = 63 Fleeting Angler’s Oil)

Tips: for new players and alts, easy way to do is 21 days event dungeon + 3 times weekly challenge + 1 single one daily challenge (total 90 Fleeting Angler’s Oil and hum u got legendary aura pet ) really pretty damn good!!!

Total Fleeting Angler’s Oil doing everything = 150 Fleeting Angler’s Oil (we dont know if will have this tokens on market like 1 per day)

Edited by Nomade13

Since everyone is talking about the last soul event still, I think people who couldn't get it are blowing the situation bigger than it is.  If you don't have time to play enough to get the soul, that's not on the game developer to cater to.  I was able to get the soul on 3 characters, with the last one being a week and a half before the event ended.  All of them took multiple tries, and I never did IF or EL.  Everyone that complains forget about how much time and materials it takes to normally get a legendary soul.  If you can't even do NS, maybe you don't deserve to have one given to you, yet.  

Removing the RNG from the pet upgrade event was a good move, although I'd still rather they just change the regular in-game means of doing such things if they want people to upgrade certain items, then if they want to have a related event, have it provide more of the related materials.

1 hour ago, MCWang said:

Since everyone is talking about the last soul event still, I think people who couldn't get it are blowing the situation bigger than it is.  If you don't have time to play enough to get the soul, that's not on the game developer to cater to.  I was able to get the soul on 3 characters, with the last one being a week and a half before the event ended.  All of them took multiple tries, and I never did IF or EL.  Everyone that complains forget about how much time and materials it takes to normally get a legendary soul.  If you can't even do NS, maybe you don't deserve to have one given to you, yet.  

Are you that other guy on another account, trying to troll people some more? Any rate, as has been explained to him, multiple times, people doing exactly what you claim to have done in the soul event did in fact fail, as they were just more unlucky on the RNG upgrade than you were. The number of oils you'd have gotten doing that, plus even the bonus ones they added would only have been just enough, or not quite enough to get the gauge to 100% if they failed each time, resulting in no permanent soul for them. If you persist after this explanation, I can only conclude you're only here to troll as well.

Both these "events" are just meant to force you buy sealing charms next trove.

You will get a pet, you got a soul, and they know you're trying the new class launched next trove and they know you will transfer both soul and pet to the new warrior/archer.

Let me guess, before pet sealing being available, this event never happened on Western servers... Or am I wrong?!